- Videos, some of which are approved, Show Ukrainian army Execution of Russian prisoners of war. Promises that those responsible for the Ukrainian presidency will be brought to justice, but some officials are very vague.
- European Union (EU) Russia lifted its embargo on coal on Thursday, Coming into effect in early August, and as part of the fifth round of sanctions against Moscow, European ports for Russian ships will be closed. At the same time, the European Union has proposed to increase funding for the supply of arms to Ukraine by 500 million euros, which will increase to a total of 1.5 billion from the beginning of the invasion.
- UN, Suspended Russia on Thursday from its place in the UN Human Rights Council, which includes 193 member states. Moscow condemned a suspension “Illegal and politically motivated, with a view to lavishly punishing the sovereign member state of the UN for pursuing an independent domestic and foreign policy.”And a result “Expected Results” Of this advice.
- The “New mayor” Announced by pro-Russian forces Like MariupolKostiantin Ivashchenko, declared“About 5,000 people” He died among the civilians in this Ukrainian city, which had been besieged for weeks by the Russian military and its separatist allies. The estimates of the Ukrainian authorities are high.
- 26 bodies were exhumed by Ukrainian rescue workers from the rubble of two apartment buildings that exploded. Porotianca, Northwest of Kiev. The situation in the city was described by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zhelensky “Very cruel” Than the botsa where the common people were massacred.
- Russian troops have loosened their grip all around Kiev In recent days, according to Moscow, a concentration of Russian aggression in eastern Ukraine. The days to come will no longer be for the general public in the east of the country “Last chance” To evacuate the area, local officials warned Thursday.
- President of the European Commission, Ursula van der Leyen, Goes to kyiv on Friday and expresses his opinion “Immovable Support” To Ukraine in the fight against the Russian invasion. The visit was announced by a commission headed by EU diplomat Joseph Borel. In particular, they have to meet with the President of Ukraine.
- Moscow Approved “Significant losses” Within its army stationed in Ukraine, the Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said without counting them. “This is a great tragedy for us.”Lamented that.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Encryptions. He was accused of abusing Ukrainian forces against Russian troops
Report. Georgians identify with Ukrainians and criticize their government
Story. Switzerland, world champion in bunkers
Encryptions. European Improglio around the Morozov Art Collection
Report. Tour de France of Pro-Ukrainian Refugee Efforts
Video. The streets in Bautista became open-air cemeteries
You can find out Our life yesterday In this link
“Why was my question not published? “: How Le Monde manages contributions to live follow-ups