- Ukraine’s request for EU (EU) candidate status will be answered soonPromised on Saturday, Ursula von der Leyen. “We want to support Ukraine’s trip to Europe”Volodymyr Zelensky promised, head of the European Commission, kyiv visit.
- On the ground, fighting is intensifying in eastern Ukraine. Ukrainian civil servants made it clear Sunday morning that the Russians were in the lead “Without success” Attacks on the Sevirodonets in the Donbass indicated that Ukrainian soldiers had chased the Moscow army near Vrobivka, Mikholev or Vassilivka.
- President Zhelensky pointed him out, Saturday nightLocal areas were recaptured by Ukrainian forces In Tavriïsk in the Kherson region, and in Zaporijia, the Russian army is still attacking the suburbs of Kharkiv, the second largest city in Ukraine. Regional Governor Volodymyr Druze said the area around Sortkiev in western Ukraine was also shelled in the evening.
- During an interview, it aired Friday YouTube Channel “Feigin Live”, Oleksi Arrestovich, an adviser to President Zhelensky, acknowledged that the Ukrainian army had lost about 10,000 fighters.One hundred percent per day.
- Speaking via video at the Asia-Pacific Security Council, Zhelensky again called on the international community to press Russia to end the siege of Ukrainian Black Sea ports.Otherwise, “Food shortages will inevitably lead to political turmoil and the risk of overthrowing many governments.”.
- Chinese Defense Minister Wei Fengke, while speaking at the forum, said in Beijing on Sunday “Supported peace talks” Between the two warriors and promised that his country would not “Never provided material support to Russia” In this conflict.
Check out our live stream from yesterday Here.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Report. In Ukraine, the Hundred Days War of the Mariupol Orphans
Investigation. The excessive environmental cost of wars is a political misconception
True. In Kiev, Ursula van der Leyen promises a quick response to Ukraine’s ambitions
Editorial. Necessary clarity of Elysee
Grandstand. “ There is an urgent need to open railroads across Europe for the export of Ukrainian wheat. ”