Cover Image: Andrew Kravchenko / AB
- Russian strikes on Ukrainian infrastructure on Wednesday killed at least six people and injured 36, and led to massive power and water cuts., especially in the capital, kyiv. According to the Ukrainian Air Force, Moscow fired about 70 cruise missiles at Ukraine, shooting down 51 of them and sending down five suicide drones.
- “At temperatures below 0 degrees Celsius, tens of thousands of people are without electricity, without heat and without water, which is clearly a crime against humanity.”Ukraine slammed President Volodymyr Zelensky in a brief statement to the United Nations (UN) Security Council.
- Following these strikes, There are three nuclear power plants “cut off” of the electrical network, without causing any effects on the level of radiation at this stage. Supply of Zaporizhia (South) occupied by the Russians was stopped.
- French President Emmanuel Macron announced on Wednesday “Direct Communication” With his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, “in the next few days”A concern, especially over Ukrainian civilian nuclear power.
- Moldova is already suffering from major energy problems caused by the war in Ukraine “Massive Power Outage”lamented his deputy prime minister Andre Spinu.
- On the diplomatic front, The European Parliament invited Russia on Wednesday“Government Promotes Terrorism”, in a poll nearly nine months since the Russian invasion of Ukraine began. He reported that a website was the target of an attack “Pro-Kremlin Group”.
- US announces $400 million in military aid to Ukraine For additional weapons, ammunition and air defense equipment. The UK has delivered its first Sea King helicopter to Ukraine and plans to deliver two more.
- Despite continued violent fighting, particularly in eastern Ukraine, Moscow and Kiev exchange prisoners of war. “Another exchange with kyiv took place today according to the formula 35 for 35”On Wednesday, the head of the “People’s Republic of Donetsk” Denis Pushilin said.
Find our live from yesterday by clicking In this connection.
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”