- Twenty-ninth day of the invasion of Ukraine, Russian forces did not control the southern capital, Kyo, or the strategic port city of Mariupol, but continued to bomb several cities. The Pentagon on Wednesday estimated that the Russian military would seize power “Defensive Levels”. Thus the Ukrainians pushed them back 55 kilometers from the center of Q.
- President of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zhelensky, He invited citizens of the entire world in a video on Wednesday evening We have to take to the streets and fight against the Russian invasion. Earlier, he addressed the French parliament, saying he hoped France would help Ukraine put an end to this. “War on Freedom, Equality and Brotherhood” Eventually joins the EU.
- The Ukrainian president also urged French companies to leave Russia and stop it “Supporters of War”Auchan, Leroy Merlin and Renault. The latter, threatening to be ignored by the Ukrainian foreign minister, succumbed to pressure and announced on Wednesday evening. The operation of their factory in Moscow was stopped.
- NATO establishes four new war groups In Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary and Slovakia, its Secretary-General announced on Wednesday that it was ready to strengthen its defenses against Russia in its eastern part and to protect allies against nuclear attack. The system is further valued 7,000 to 15,000 Russian soldiers were killed Since the beginning of the war.
- Russian journalist Oksana Paulina was killed in a bomb blast in Kiev on WednesdayThe internet media where he worked announced in the evening, The Insider.
- Moscow will use Nuclear weapon In the case of Ukraine “Threat to Existence” Against Russia, Dmitry Peskov told CNN International on Tuesday. The American channel’s journalist asked the Kremlin’s spokesman to tell him that he was Tana “Hope” Where “Hope” The Russian president, who is closest to him, will not use nuclear weapons in Ukraine.
- More than 3.5 million people fled Ukraine Since the start of the war, according to the United Nations figures released on Tuesday. Nearly 200,000 refugees have been deported from Poland to other countries by train, the company that manages the Polish rail network PLK announced on Tuesday.
You can find out Our life yesterday In this link.
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”