Cover Image: Timothy A. Claire/AFP
- The United Nations General Assembly is in session from Wednesday, on the first anniversary of the start of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. Kyiv and its allies hope to garner broad support for a resolution calling for peace “Fair and Sustainable”. Voting is expected to take place on Thursday evening.
- Volodymyr Zelensky sent a message of hope to his people on February 24 : “We are not cracked and will overcome many trials and win. We will hold accountable all those who brought this evil and this war to our land – all the terrorism, all the murders, all the tortures, all the looting. »
- “They announced that they will start exporting ammunition at 6 am today”Evgeni Prigojine welcomedIn a message testifying to his conflict with the military hierarchy after he accused the military of confiscating his belongings.
- Vladimir Putin has promised to launch the Sarmat missile this year. “As always we are particularly focused on strengthening the nuclear triangle”Vladimir Putin marked the first anniversary of the start of his offensive against Ukraine.
- Spanish Prime Minister visits Queue. He said that six promised Panther tanks will be delivered to Ukraine “Late March, Early April”and added that Spain intended “See that [elle peut] In the coming weeks and months increase this to a total of ten, ie go from six to ten”. Mr. During a press conference organized in the presence of Sanchez, Volodymyr Zelensky has also said he wants to “Meet China”. “It is in Ukraine’s interest”He further emphasized.
- Finland to send three Leopard 2 mine-clearing tanks to Ukraine “We will send more defense equipment and participate in Leopard cooperation with our partners.”, Finland’s defense minister said. Help included “Training on their use and maintenance”.
- The Ukrainian president is expected to visit Vilnius in July to attend the NATO summit.Ukrainian Ambassador to Lithuania Petro Peshta says in an interview. Lithuanian news agency BNS.
Catch our live yesterday by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine
true Vladimir Putin concluded the last Russian-US nuclear disarmament treaty, the New Beginning
Reporting. In Warsaw, Joe Biden appeared as a defender of the free world in a speech with Cold War overtones
Encryption. The war in Ukraine is an indicator of the global food crisis
narrative. Volodymyr Zelensky on the Grief of Power
evidences. Russian students in France faced the stigma of their nationality
Analysis. Hundreds of thousands of soldiers were killed and wounded on both sides
Grandstand. Jürgen Habermas: “A plea for dialogue after a year of war in Ukraine”
narrative. A family of Ukrainians, “Heart in Kyiv,” describes their year in France, some in apartments, others in hostels.
Video. “Ukraine will never be a victory for Russia,” says Joe Biden in Warsaw
Video. “The West wants to end Russia once and for all,” says Vladimir Putin
Grandstand. Bogdan Klich, former Polish defense minister: “If we don’t help the Ukrainians today, there will be no one to help us tomorrow”
true “The world’s” answers to your most frequently asked questions
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”
According to ISW, Vladimir Putin remains determined to “achieve a complete victory in Ukraine” despite the failure of his winter offensive.
Netanyahu fired the defense minister after he called for the reform to be suspended
“Moscow is using its culture as a tool of war,” condemned the Ukrainian culture minister