as part of the day Final Fantasy XVI Worldwide media tour coverage, Gematsu presents over 45 minutes of gameplay footage from Final Fantasy XVI The press-launched demo went live earlier this month.
Show stills Final Fantasy XV Protagonist Clive Rosefield, the hound of Torgal, and his companion Sidulphus Telamon, the controller of Ramuh, infiltrate the Royal Wallider’s army in search of the Fire Dominator, who is rumored to be held there. But he instead meets Benedicta, the ruler of Garuda, who turns to her fugitive Suparna and Chirada on Clive, before eventually encountering Clive herself.
An Eikon vs. Eikon fight is also shown, where Clive transforms into Eikon Ifrit and lashes out at Garuda in a professional wrestling-style brawl.
Finally, the last clip shows the game’s “Timely” support extensions, which make a certain aspect of gaming easier for players who aren’t good at action games. These are completely optional, and can be equipped or removed at any time. While the video only shows the “Ring of Timely Focus” and “Ring of Timely Strikes” extensions, the full list is as follows:
- Focus ring in time – Temporarily slows down the time before an incoming attack, giving you more time to react.
- Help in a timely manner – Removes the need to manually give Torgal battle commands.
- Loop strikes at the right time – Execute killer combos by pressing square only.
- Dodging ring in time – Dodge most incoming attacks automatically.
- Healing ring in time – Use potions automatically when your HP drops below a certain threshold.
Final Fantasy XVI It is due out on PlayStation 5 on June 22nd.
See the footage below.
Dungeons: Royal Waloeder Keep
Battle with Subarna and Shirada
Battle with Benedicta
Ikkun’s battle with Garuda
Support extensions in a timely manner
* The contents displayed on the screen are from a special version designed for the media experience, and the contents may differ from the final version.
“Lifelong beer expert. General travel enthusiast. Social media buff. Zombie maven. Communicator.”
A critical vulnerability has been found in the Markup Tool on Pixel phones
Google Messages is preparing to redesign the voice recorder [Gallery]
A Tesla fan builds a “CyberRoadster” using Model 3 performance parts