Contributions for this live broadcast are open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Eighteen people, including two children, were killed before dawn on Friday by missile-launched missiles “Strategic Flight” From the Black Sea to a residential area in the Odessa region of southern Ukraine, the spokesman for the regional administration Sergei Brodsuk and rescue workers said. About thirty people were injured.
- The strike comes the day after the Russian military withdrew from Snake Island, A strategic base in the Black Sea that controls sea routes. Moscow announces withdrawal of troops “As a sign of goodness” Kyiv congratulated itself on intimidating Russian forces in order to facilitate grain exports from Ukraine.
- Volodymyr Zhelensky acknowledged that the situation remained the same “Very difficult” In Licensing, In eastern Ukraine, most of the fighting is concentrated. Lisztzhansk is the last large city in the Luhansk region not yet in Russian hands.
- In the southern Gershon, Ukrainian helicopters attacked “Enemy Troops and Military Equipment”, Near the city of Plosirka, the Ukrainian military said Friday. The attack was carried out “Thirty-five people died” Among the Russian soldiers and according to the same source, destroyed two tanks and several armored vehicles.
- Several NATO member states, which concluded its summit in Madrid on Thursday, announced new military assistance to Ukraine. : British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has pledged 1 billion (16 1.16 billion), and US President Joe Biden has pledged an additional $ 800 million (60 760 million).
- Ukraine has begun to export electricity via a “Meaningful” To the European UnionThrough Romania, President Volodymyr Jagansky made the announcement on Thursday evening. “We are preparing to increase supply”He further pointed out “Ukrainian electricity will convert a significant portion of Russian gas consumed by Europeans”.
Check out our live stream from yesterday Here.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Encryptions. More powerful weapons allow Cue to drive the Russians off Snake Island
Report. Kaliningrad, facing a Russian enclave “Siege” European
Portrait. Grill Cerebrenikov, Puzzles and Honors
Maintenance. Job de Hope Schaefer, former Secretary-General of NATO: Vladimir Putin should be detained and deported as much as possible.
Report. In Ukraine, the war of the Orthodox Churches
Review. “Ukraine, the story of a liberation”A special magazine The world In the long run with Russia