Contributions to this live stream have been temporarily disabled.
- At 76And Day As a result of the invasion of Ukraine by Moscow, Russian forces continue their deadly offensive in the east and south of the country. “The most intense battles are taking place around Rubishne and Pilohorivka” In the Luhansk region (east), Governor Serhi Haidai said on Monday.
- In portOdessa, European Council President Charles Michel was forced to go into hiding during a strike because he paid a surprise visit in support. The city was hit by a series of missiles Monday night that destroyed buildings, set fire to a shopping center and killed one person, its city council said.
- President of Russia, Vladimir PutinCelebrating the 1945 victory against Nazism, he said on Monday that his country was alone “To protect” Against one “Unacceptable Threat” Within its boundaries.
- President of the United States, Joe BidenOn Monday, the law was re-enacted to allow expedited shipments of military equipment to Ukraine.Ukraine Democratic Security Debt-Leasing Act 2022, “Europe was designed to help oppose Hitler on the basis of World War II.”According to the White House.
- Ukrainians Would have been “Sent to Russia against their will”Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said Monday. According to Ukrainian government official Lyudmila Denisova, “More than 1.19 million of our citizens have been deported to the Russian Federation, including more than 200,000 children.”.
- Human Rights Council An extraordinary session will be held on Thursday at the request of kyiv with the support of dozens of countries “Worsening human rights situation in Ukraine” From the Russian invasion.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Description. May 9: President Gelensky makes connection between victory over Nazism, war in Ukraine and future of Europe.
Letter In Vienna, Discoveries and Nationalism at May 9 Commemorations
Photo documentary. May 9 is Memorial Day in the former Soviet republics, from Moscow to Mariupol
Video. The Russian ambassador to Poland sprayed fake blood during the May 9 ceremony
Chronic. “War is a bad alibi for continuing to bet on fossil fuels”
Analysis. May 9 Celebrations: Vladimir Putin, increasingly isolated leader in the international arena
Video. Emmanuel Macron: Ukraine is “the heartiest member of our Europe” but has not been in the EU for “ten years”
Call for evidence. Mariupol: Did you know or visit the city before the war in Ukraine? Tell us
Check out our live stream from yesterday In this link.