Speculating on rumors surrounding professional wrestling is a favorite pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors sparked by the professional wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just rumours. None of this is confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the professional wrestling rumor mill. We track the accuracy of rumors in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back that you can find over here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
- WWE sent a memo to talent after Raw informing them that it is “pending the conclusion of our board’s internal investigation” at Allegations of misconduct against him and Vince McMahonJohn Laurinaitis has been placed on “administrative leave”. PW inside The list has also been informed that Bruce Pritchard will serve as interim head of talent relations.
- There seems to be some speculation lately that Stephanie McMahon and Triple H have broken up. Keeler Valley PW . torch He refuted it, saying, “I’ve been told that’s not quite the case and they are a team.”
- As of last Wednesday, Brian Danielson has not been charged with Forbidden Door, per Wrestling Radio Observer. Dave Meltzer already said he doesn’t think AEW and New Japan will be talking about them Match with Zack Saber Jr. If they didn’t expect him to be acquitted by Sunday’s show. announced by Tony Khan Danielson will talk about his situation on June 22 dynamite.
- Insider Report also defends attorney defending WWE Hall of Famer Tammy “Sunny” Sytch in her premeditated murder case She filed a motion on June 16 seeking court permission to withdraw from her legal representation.
- Despite the recent wrestling matches of AEW, NJPW, and NWA, combat choice Arya Daivari reports that she is still working as a producer for WWE on a trial basis.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you would like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember that they are rumors and have not been confirmed as fact, so please take it as such. And check out the weekly rumors, look back over here To keep track of how true the rumors are.
“Typical beer trailblazer. Hipster-friendly web buff. Certified alcohol fanatic. Internetaholic. Infuriatingly humble zombie lover.”