Speculating on rumors surrounding professional wrestling is a favorite pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors sparked by the professional wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just rumours. None of this is confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the professional wrestling rumor mill. We track the accuracy of rumors in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back that you can find over here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
- Sasha Banks and Naomi Indefinite comment They are unpaid, according to Wrestling Newsletter. with their merchandise pulled From the WWE Store, the pair won’t earn much, if any, even the situation has been resolved. This was done to “send a message to the locker room,” according to people close to the situation.
- WWE’s money in the bank plans He is said to be “in the air” after the July 2 show was moved to A smaller place And many of the big names were Removed from advertisement.
- Although MACE and Mansour were the same alignment With Max Dupree in dark slices As part of his male modeling agency, WrestlingNews.co Vince McMahon is said to have changed his mind about them. Will MACE and Mansour not longer Be a part of Duprey Stable.
- The Observer recently reported on Colt Cabana re-sign with AEW. It’s a move Young Bucks paid for. Cabana’ dedicated to ROH . group If and when it starts, this step may be up to him the heat with C m Bank.
- Jeff Jarrett is back In the WWE Foldfor every PW inside. Their sources say he will start next week as a “high-level executive” and will primarily handle live events.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you would like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember that they are rumors and have not been confirmed as fact, so please take it as such. And check out the weekly rumors, look back over here To keep track of how true the rumors are.
“Typical beer trailblazer. Hipster-friendly web buff. Certified alcohol fanatic. Internetaholic. Infuriatingly humble zombie lover.”