- President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky, qualified as “Deliberate Russian War Crime” Friday’s bomb attack on a prison in the east of his country, which, according to him, “More than 50 dead”. “Today I received information about the attack of the occupiers on Olenivka in the Donetsk region. This is a deliberate Russian war crimeThe planned massacre of Ukrainian prisoners of war,” he said in his daily message.
- For the first time since February 15 Antony Blinken and Sergey LavrovDiplomatic leaders of the United States and Russia, Had a phone interview. The US official accused Russia of preparing “Bad Polls” to try “show wrong” People living in these Ukrainian territories “Try to be part of Russia”. Before adding that the world won’t recognize it anyway “never” Annexation of Ukrainian territories to Russia.
- Ukraine’s second largest city, Kharkovwas hit by Russian shelling on Friday morning, according to the city’s mayor, Ihor Terekhov.
- A Russian bomber attacked a bus stop Mykolaiv, and at least five people were killed and more than ten injured.The mayor of the city Oleksandr Senkevich announced telegram.
- At the very least Forty Ukrainian prisoners of warA Ukrainian bomber killed and wounded 130 on Friday at a prison in the city of Olenivka, captured by the Russian army during the battle for Mariupol, said Danil Besonov, a spokesman for pro-Russian separatists in the Donetsk region. telegram. The Queue Army, for its part, denied the allegation.
- In most of the Ukrainian territory, The Russian military’s shelling continued unabated on Thursday. Thus, at least five people were killed and twenty-five injured, including twelve soldiers, in a strike on two hangars in Grobyvnitsky, in the Kirovohrad region (in the center of the country), announced Andriy Rykovich, the governor of the administrative region. A total of eight people died and thirty were injured.
- With his intervention Video Every Thursday evening, the President of Ukraine, Volodymyr ZelenskyThank you “The United States senators unanimously approved Resolution Call on the US State Department to recognize Russia as a state sponsor of terrorism.
- Russian journalist Marina Ovsyannikova again denounced the conflict and was fined. He was fined 50,000 rubles (800 euros), famous for interrupting a television news broadcast with a poster against the Russian invasion. “Respect” of the Russian Armed Forces.
Check out our live stream from yesterday Here.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine
Report. “Poroshenko Battalion”, a political weapon for the future of the country
Portrait. Rustem Umerov, an experienced negotiator with President Zelensky
encryptions. Russia threatens to close Jewish Agency offices in Moscow
evidences. “People want Russians killed by US weapons. It scares me. Because in these cases, we become like them: barbarians »
Grandstand. “The border area of Donbass, which is not mentioned much, is an important strategic issue”
Report. In the forests of Kharkiv, patrol with Russian subversive hunters
true Reduction of Russian gas supplies: Westerners and Moscow blame each other
Map of the war in Ukraine, day by day