Contributions to this live surveillance will be active from 9am to 9pm Paris time.
- At least 262 children died and 415 were injured; 5.2 million in need of humanitarian assistance (UNICEF). Ukraine has been at war for more than three months (99 days) “Catastrophic effects on children at a rate not seen after World War II”
- The Russian military on Thursday tightened its grip on the strategic city of Siverodonetsk. “Eighty percent of the city is occupied” Luhansk Regional Governor Sergei Haidoi said that Russian forces and street fighting were rampant. After the failure of their lightning strike to overthrow the regime in Q, Russian forces are focusing on capturing the Donbass region, where a battlefield is now being held after nearly three months of conflict. The steamroller trick used by Moscow to slow down the Donbass seems to be working.
- Every day 60 to 100 Ukrainian soldiers die and 500 are injured, says Zhelensky. The high death toll comes as Ukrainian troops are battling a powerful offensive against Russian forces seeking to take control of the Luhansk region in eastern Ukraine and the city of Sivrodonetsk. “We have our defensive positions” In the East, however, Volodymyr Zelensky said.
- Kiev “confirmed” He said in Washington that he would not use US weapons to target targets in Russia. These are several rocket launchers mounted on light shields that have a range of about 80 km, which can change the balance of military power on the ground. “Russia is attacking Ukraine, no other way”Anthony Blingen, the head of US diplomacy, made the announcement in front of the press in response to Moscow’s criticism of the supply of these new US weapons.
- In the published column New York Times, Joe Biden says he is not looking for a war between NATO and Russia. The US president has rejected any offer to promote regime change in Moscow, saying he did not encourage or give in to Ukraine. “Ways to attack beyond its borders”.
- Denmark joins EU security policy. A majority of Danes, nearly 67%, voted Wednesday in favor of joining the EU’s security policy. “Denmark has sent an important signal. To our allies in Europe and NATO, and [président Vladimir] Cheese fry. When Putin invades an independent country and threatens stability in Europe, we show that the rest will unite.Prime Minister Mete Frederickson said. “Before the Russian invasion there was a Europe before February 24, and then there is a Europe”She added.
- At Donbass in eastern Ukraine, Russian forces are about to capture Siverodonetsk.They are a strategic city “Very Restrictive”On Tuesday, the governor of the Luhansk region Sergei Haidai announced. The latter invited the inhabitants of this city “90% deleted” Stay in shelters and “Make masks for face soaked in soda solution” After a “Nitric acid tank” There was a chemical plant “Feet” By the Russian strike.
- According to Ukrainian Deputy Defense Minister Hannah Maliar, one of Moscow’s objectives in Siverodonetsk D ‘“Surround the Ukrainian troops and complicate the situation with threats [les Ukrainiens] Later with these rounded troops, commonly referred to as the ‘cauldron’.. “So far they have not won, because the Ukrainian army is strongly opposed.”She said Wednesday morning.
- On the streets of Kyiv, Ukrainians wait ninety minutes, which will allow them to escape from the daily life of the war on Wednesday evening. 2022 World Cup Qualifying Round Against ScotlandIn Glasgow.
Check out our live stream from yesterday Here.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Encryptions. Military aid to Ukraine: a different attempt by Westerners
Grandstand. “Epidemic and war plot events in Ukraine and its dangers show that they can be revived in every case.”
Description. Angela Merkel condemned “the brutal war of aggression waged by Russia” without any hesitation.
Encryptions. The Danes say “yes” to European security
Grandstand. “To defeat Putin, we must protect Europeans, especially the most vulnerable, from the shockwaves of war.”
Description. “Europe Square, Berlin, March 2022”
Video. How the siege of Mariupol resulted in massive civilian casualties