Cover Image: Ibrahim Abu Mustafa / Reuters
- Twenty-six people were killed in an aerial bombardment of three residential buildings in Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip. Nassar Hospital director announced Saturday. Twenty-three people were seriously injured, he told Agence France-Presse.
- The Palestinian Red Cross has announced that five people were killed and two wounded in a strike on Baladah refugee camp in Nablus in the occupied West Bank.. According to camp management, the airstrike hit a building housing the headquarters of Fatah, Palestine’s main political organization.
- The Palestinian Authority announced on Friday that 17,000 liters of fuel had been distributed. In the Gaza Strip To run the generators of telecom company Paltel. “We are happy that Israel has agreed to supply fuel to Gaza at our insistence. X wrote in the White House Friday night. We hope that these distributions will continue on a regular basis and on a larger scale. »
- Internet service provider Baltel and its mobile phone subsidiary Jawwal announced on Friday “Partial Recovery” Telecommunication services in many parts of Gaza. “This comes after UNRWA provided us with a limited amount of fuel to run our main generators”Baldel said, On that day.
- US President Joe Biden and Qatari Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani spoke by phone on Friday “urgent” Hamas liberates “without delay” Hostages The White House announced the capture during an October 7 raid on Israel.
- United Nations humanitarian chief Martin Griffiths made the request before the United Nations on Friday. “Ceasefire” In GazaTo help the 2.2 million people caught up in the war between Hamas and Israel. “We are not listening to the moon. We demand the necessary basic measures to meet the essential needs of the public and arrest the course of this crisis.He protested.
- Western media including the BBC and liberationExpress doubts about the findings of the Israeli army at Al-Shifa hospital. In a video released Wednesday, a spokesman for the Israeli Armed Forces shows a number of rooms in the hospital, showing weapons and military equipment belonging to Hamas. Later in the day, the BBC and the American channel Fox News accessed the interior of al-Shifa hospital, but their videos did not match the images broadcast by Israeli forces.
- At least 364 people were killed in a Hamas attack on the site of the Tribe of Noah electronic music festival on October 7. Officials had put the number at 270 till then. The toll was revised upward by Israeli police, Israeli news channel Channel 12 News reported, saying it had obtained a copy of the first police report on the attack.
- The Hamas government announced on Friday that 12,000 Palestinians had been killed in Israeli bombings in the Gaza Strip. Since the start of the war on 7 October. He described 5,000 of the reported deaths to date as children. Also, 30,000 people were injured.
Find our live demo by clicking this link.
Read all our articles on the war between Israel and Hamas
Report. Franco-Palestinians expelled from Gaza still haunted by fear: “We were always waiting for death”
Encryption. Israel-Palestine: From the British Mandate to the Oslo Accords, the failure of the two-state solution on maps
Video. Who is Benjamin Netanyahu? Understand in three minutes
Encryption. The Israel-Hamas war, as seen by Al-Jazeera, is an almost unique revelation for Palestinians in Gaza.
Act. Video: Who Is This French MP Mayor Habib Who Denies Israeli Colonization?
Video investigation. An Israeli shell hit Al-Shifa Hospital
Tribune. Israel-Palestine: “Something is broken that both sides in the conflict must take responsibility for fixing together”
Report. In Israel, the rise of municipal militias
cards. From the Hamas attack on October 7 until the city was encircled by the Israeli army
Report. The war between Israel and Hamas is tearing the Palestinian Fatah apart
facts. Ghost feast in Tel Aviv, symbol of painful wait for families of Hamas hostages
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”