- More than 6,200 people Including more than 3,000 people Like Mariupol, Was able to evacuate Friday through humanitarian corridors, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zhelensky said in a video broadcast overnight from Friday to Saturday. More than 150,000 civilians are still trapped in the besieged city by the Russian military. “Europe has no right to remain silent in the face of what is happening like ours.”Speaking to Emmanuel Macron on Friday, Mr. Zhelensky said.
- A convoy International Committee The Red CrossUnable to reach Mariupol on Friday, he will attempt to return to the port city on Saturday to evacuate civilians in the grip of a dramatic humanitarian situation.
- The Kiev region was completely liberated “Invader”Says Ukrainian Deputy Defense Minister Kanna Maliar on Facebook.
- Russian forces are reunited Now focus on the eastern part of the countryThere they will face the experienced Ukrainian army, which suggests a confrontation “Long”, Which could last for months, the Pentagon warned. Washington plans to provide $ 300 million in military aid to Ukraine.
- An oil depot Belgorod, In Russia, was attacked by Ukrainian helicopters on Friday, according to the governor of the region; A Kremlin spokesman warned that the move would affect talks between the two countries.
- Ukraine announced on Friday that it had passed Eighty-six of its soldiers exchanged, including fifteen women Against the Russians, not to mention the number of the latter.
- At least Fifty-three cultural sites were damaged According to UNESCO, since the beginning of the Russian invasion on February 24 in Ukraine.
- More than 4.1 million Ukrainian refugees According to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, they fled the country after the invasion of Ukraine.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine:
Story. “I do not understand why they kidnapped me”: the testimony of the first elected Ukrainian abducted mayor Melitopol
Maintenance. Russian misinformation: “We responded too late. The Kremlin’s speeches are already well established in France.”
True. According to the IAEA, the withdrawal of Russian troops from Chernobyl is “a step in the right direction”.
Story. Products, “The Last Fortress of Wild Capitalism”
Maintenance. “Russia launches a war”
Grandstand. Joe Nesbo: “The war of stories is a long war. Vladimir Putin will miss it.
True. Anti-Belarus mobilizes for Ukraine
You can find out Our yesterday’s live on this Link
“Why was my question not published? “: How Le Monde manages contributions to live follow-ups