Find all our live #GAZA here
• UN to discuss the situation in Gaza. The Security Council is meeting urgently this afternoon in New York Three days of deadly conflict The Gaza Health Ministry reported that 44 people were killed and 360 wounded in the Gaza Strip between Israel and Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
• Two new departments, Gironde and Lot-et-Garonne, join Gard and Vaucluse in orange alert for heat wave.
• A fire involving 18 hectares of vegetation in Sarthe today was being extinguished this afternoon. Another, in Aveyron, burned 15 hectares today between Viviez and Les Albres, not repaired. The Isère fire has burned 80 hectares.
• America invites Russia “Cease all military operations in and around Ukrainian nuclear power plants and return control of them to Ukraine.“. The Zaporizhia power station was attacked Q and Moscow blame each other for the bombings.
• The head of the Ukrainian nuclear company Energoatom has called for a creation “Demilitarized Zone” Site of the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant, affected Q and Moscow blame each other for the bombings.
Two fires broke out in the West Dordogne last night “fixed” This morning, after burning nearly 90 hectares, according to the province’s final report. In Isère, Friday’s fire in the foothills of Chartreuse in Isère is still ongoing and has destroyed 80 hectares.
Fuel trucks entered the Gaza Strip this morning after a ceasefire between Islamic Jihad and Israel took effect following three days of fighting that claimed the lives of 44 Palestinians. Follow our life.
(Majdi Bhatti / NoorPhoto)
Interior Minister Gerald Dormanin announced intensification Surveys across France Against people who perform urban rodeosActions “Criminals who come to seriously injure children”, as Val d’Oise This weekend.
Two fires broke out in the West Dordogne last night “fixed” After nearly 90 hectares burned this morning, according to the province’s final report. In Isère, the fire that broke out on Friday afternoon in the foothills of Chartreuse in Isère is still ongoing and has destroyed 80 hectares, the province announced. As of this weekend, France has been dealing with a series of wildfires, not all of which are still under control. We are investigating the situation.
Fuel trucks entered the Gaza Strip this morning after a ceasefire between Islamic Jihad and Israel came into effect. Follow our life.
An AFP reporter noted that fuel trucks entered the Gaza Strip after a cease-fire between Israel and Islamic Jihad took effect the day before. The trucks entered through the Kerem Shalom cargo crossing in the south of the enclave, hours after the end of a war that claimed the lives of 44 Palestinians.
The government wants 12.5 billion euros increaseIncrease An unprecedented 11.4%, Appropriations in Budget 2023 for education, labor and solidarityPublic Accounts Minister Gabriel Attal announces In an interview Appears today Echoes.
The Chinese military has announced despite international appeals. Continuation of military exercises Near Taiwan, there has been protest against U.S. No. 3 Nancy Pelosi’s visit to the island, which is claimed by Beijing. Beijing began the maneuvers on Thursday, the day after the Speaker of the House of Representatives left Taipei. “Live Fire” In six major areas across Taiwan.
A precarious ceasefire between the Palestinian armed group Islamic Jihad and Israel last night was apparently respected this morning after a three-day war that claimed the lives of 44 Palestinians, including children. Israel attacks In the Gaza Strip.
After 18 months of negotiations and marathon night debates, the US Senate passed Joe Biden’s Big Plan Climate and health give the president a significant win, less than 100 days before crucial elections.
The site of Ukraine’s Zaporizhia nuclear power plant, Europe’s largest, was hit by strikes this weekend for the second time in more than 24 hours, while four new cargo ships loaded with grain critical to world food security left Ukrainian ports.
• Two fires were burning yesterday afternoon in the Double Forest, west of the Dordogne “about one hundred hectares”, The department’s fire department said yesterday. In Isère, around 130 residents of several hamlets in the foothills of the Chartreuse massif were evacuated as a precaution following a fire that has now spread over 75 hectares of forest and vegetation.
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”