Cover Image: Daniel Leal/AFP
- Russian President Vladimir Putin announced on Tuesday that Moscow would suspend its participation in a new Russia-US nuclear disarmament treaty.. He also vowed to continue the case “formally” Its offensive began almost a year ago in Ukraine.
- In a live speech from Warsaw, US President Joe BidenDefending, for his part, ” Freedom and democracy of peoples living without occupation”. He condemned “absurd” Accusations against Vladimir Putin see the threat of the West representing Russia as the reason for the invasion of Ukraine.
- The US president will meet with a group of nine NATO leaders from Central and Eastern Europe in Warsaw on WednesdayIn the presence of the Secretary General of the Atlantic Alliance, to assure them of support “immovable” Washington against Moscow.
- The United Nations General Assembly meets from WednesdayI on the anniversary of the start of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. Kyiv and its allies hope to garner broad support for a resolution calling for peace “Fair and Sustainable”.
- Poland to deliver Fourteen Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine “The next two or three weeks”, the country’s foreign ministry said on Tuesday. The delivery will be made after the training of Ukrainian troops, said Lukasz Jasina, a spokesman for the ministry.
- Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni arrived in Kyiv on Tuesday by train from Poland. After meeting with Volodymyr Zelensky, Mr.me Meloni pledged to continue Italy’s unwavering support for Ukraine and to provide more air defense systems.
Catch our live yesterday by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine
true Vladimir Putin concluded the last Russian-US nuclear disarmament treaty, the New Beginning
encryptions. In Warsaw, Joe Biden appeared as a defender of the free world in a speech with Cold War overtones
encryptions. The war in Ukraine is an indicator of the global food crisis
narrative. Volodymyr Zelensky on the cusp of power
evidences. Russian students in France faced the stigma of their nationality
encryptions. Hundreds of thousands of soldiers were killed and wounded on both sides
Grandstand. Jürgen Habermas: “A plea for dialogue after a year of war in Ukraine”
narrative. A family of Ukrainians, “Heart in Kyiv,” describes their year in France, some in apartments, others in hostels.
Video. “Ukraine will never be a victory for Russia,” says Joe Biden in Warsaw
Video. “The West wants to end Russia once and for all,” says Vladimir Putin
Grandstand. Bogdan Klich, former Polish Minister of Defense: “If we don’t help Ukrainians today, there will be no one to help us tomorrow”
true “The world’s” answers to your most frequently asked questions
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”