- 6 children were injured in a missile attack in the Russian-occupied Ukrainian city of Luhansk, officials said Friday. Russian media reported earlier in the day that two explosions had rocked the city. Kyiv did not comment on a possible attack on Russian forces in Luhansk.
- Ukraine claimed victory Friday near the devastated eastern city of Bagmouth, the center of conflict with Russian forces. Yevgeny Prigozhin, the head of the Russian paramilitary group Wagner, confirmed the Ukrainian advance near Bagmouth, where his men are on the front lines, accusing the Russian regular army of holding the flanks. “Run” His positions. This withdrawal makes reintegration possible “Most Favorable Defensive Positions”Explained Russian Ministry of Defense.
- Russians “They have already lost this war in their minds”Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said on Friday. His Video Daily Address. Russians “Domestically already prepared for failure”he added.
- Notification of Discovery of Missile Remnants “Probably Russian” In the center of Poland, Warsaw caused a political stormOpposition parties are clamoring for the resignation of the defense minister who aims to turn his country into a European military powerhouse.
- South African President Cyril Ramaphosa’s opening of an investigation into Pretoria’s possible arms supply to Russia, accused by Washington, sparked confused and derisive comments in the country on Friday. The concern points to the economic consequences of a diplomatic standoff between the United States and South Africa, a major trading partner.
- China announced that Li Hui, China’s Special Representative for Eurasian Affairs, will visit Ukraine, Poland, France, Germany and Russia from Monday for discussions. “A Political Solution to the Ukrainian Crisis”. “This fully proves that China is firmly on the side of peace”According to Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Wang Wenbin.
- The delivery of the Storm Shadow cruise missiles was announced on Thursday “Very hostile action from LondonIt aims to flood Ukraine with more weapons and worsen the situation »Russian Foreign Ministry condemns Sergei Lavrov.
Find our live coverage from yesterday by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Investigation. Culture, the other battlefield of the war in Ukraine
Interview. Kaja Kallas, Prime Minister of Estonia: “At the end of the war in Ukraine, the only guarantee for peace is NATO”
true What do we know about the Russian hypersonic missile that the Ukrainians say they shot down?
true For Odessa, a UNESCO classification in the form of a shield
true Eurovision 2023: Volodymyr Zelensky can’t speak during the final
encryptions. London breaks the embargo by supplying Kyiv with long-range missiles for the first time
Reporting. In Kherson, the city of hidden children
true “The world’s” answers to your most frequently asked questions
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”
Dissident Osman Sonko was forcibly brought back to Dakar
Live – War in Ukraine: “We are going to destroy all Ukrainian equipment”, Duma’s deputy promises on LCI
An imminent Ukrainian counterattack? Volodymyr Zelensky in search of allies and ammunition …