Cover Image: Martin Meissner/AP
- Finland becomes the 31st member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) on Tuesday, declared the latter General Secretary Jens Stoltenberg. For its part, Russia has announced that it will strengthen its military capabilities near Finland after NATO expansion.
- Russian paramilitary group Wagner claimed responsibility for Monday morning’s seizure of Bagmouth Town Hall., in eastern Ukraine, says the victory means he now legally controls the city. The Ukrainian army claimed its role “Repulsed more than twenty enemy attacks”And hold on “Brave City”.
- Suspicious Daria Trebova The busted statue is said to have been brought to St. Petersburg On Sunday, Russian ultranationalist blogger Vladlon Tatarsky was killed. He spoke in a video released on Monday after being arrested by the Russian Interior Ministry.
- The President of Ukraine pays tribute to the courage of almost 400 people living in Yahidne, a village in northern Ukraine, where the school was held in basements under Russian occupation a year ago. During the visit, Volodymyr Zelensky was accompanied by German Vice-Chancellor Robert Habeck and Secretary General of the Council of Europe Marija Bejcinovic Burik.
- The President of Ukraine will pay an official visit to Warsaw on Wednesday. During his visit, Volodymyr Zelensky will meet with his Polish counterpart Andrzej Duda to discuss issues related to security and economic and agricultural cooperation.
- Poland delivered MiG-29 fighter jets to Ukraine. “They are really useful for Ukraine to protect our security for everyone”, said Marcin Przydacz, adviser to the Polish president. Slovakia made a similar announcement in late March.
- Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Raffaele Grossi heads to the Russian capital of Kaliningrad on WednesdayIn Russia, to continue discussions regarding the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant.
- Vladimir Putin has signed a decree formalizing the creation of a special assistance fund for servicemen and their families engaged in Ukraine. The decree was announced by the Russian president as a new social measure amid the conflict.
Find our live coverage from yesterday by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine
Internet. Wagner group: Yevkhuni Prigozhin, a threat to Vladimir Putin?
true Russian military blogger Vladlon Tatarsky was killed in an explosion in St. Petersburg
true Paris 2024: Russia abandons sending fencers to Poland for qualifiers
encryptions. The conflict in Ukraine has fractured the European left
Chronic. Emirates in Russian camp against Ukraine
true The War in Ukraine: The Impossible Reconciliation of the French Left
true “The world’s” answers to your most frequently asked questions
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”