Find all of our live #UNITED KINGDOM here
• Between political errors, “arrogance” and a poor reading of the economic situation, Fabian Janic-Cherbonal Tells the story of six weeks of hell The conservative government leader was forced to resign.
• While a rally was organized this evening in memory of Lola, a 12-year-old schoolgirl who was killed in Paris, especially in the presence of Eric Zemor, Juliet Campion and Antoine Comte look back on five days Media and political expansion.
• Fabian Magneno Describes a strategy of “electrical chaos”. At the heart of the war in Ukraine, or when the Kremlin wants to tour an entire country.
Prime Minister Elizabeth Bourne has committed the government’s responsibility for the revenue part of the Social Security Fund Bill (PLFSS) back to the National Assembly through Article 49.3 of the Constitution, which allows the text to be adopted without a vote. , apart from the censorship movement. Follow our life.
Ali Riza Bolat, the main accused in the appeal hearing of the January 2015 attacks, Sentenced to life imprisonmentWith a twenty-year immunity period for complicity in 17 murders. Charlie HebdoAt Montrouge and HyperCacher.
Ardèche is placed on orange alert For rain and flood risk.
• After 45 days, the British Prime Minister knocks on the door. They competed for weeksincluding its majority, Liz Truss has announced her resignation. The Conservative Party will nominate a new government leader by October 28. Follow our life.
• Day after start Article 49.3 of the Constitution Representatives continue to examine the Social Security budget to adopt the first part of the 2023 funding bill. The first article of the speech was rejected by the opposition. Follow our life.
Ardèche has been put on orange alert For rain and flood risks from 8 p.m
• EU leaders meet in Brussels today and tomorrow to try to overcome their divisions and find a common response to the energy crisis. Twenty-seven are particularly divided on the question of a cap on the price of gas used to generate electricity.
(Jessica Taylor/UK Parliament/AFP)
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”