Cover Image: Lipkos / AB
- “EU ready to accept new sanctions” against Belarus The head of European diplomacy, Joseph Borrell, warned on Sunday (March 26) if the country were to deploy Russian nuclear weapons on its borders. ” Providing Belarus with Russian nuclear weapons would be an irresponsible expansion and a threat to European security.”, And Mr. Borrell said on Twitter.
- “Russia’s nuclear rhetoric is dangerous and irresponsible,” the North Atlantic Treaty Organization said. “We are monitoring the situation closely”Coalition spokesperson Ona Lungescu added on Sunday.
- Ukraine demands an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council. kyiv urges west and china to end “Nuclear Threat” of Russia.
- Berlin condemns Moscow’s “nuclear intimidation”. The German government condemned a A new attempt at nuclear deterrence From Russia.
- Washington has no indication that Moscow has replaced its nuclear arsenal to Belarus, or Russian President Vladimir Putin is preparing to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine, however, a senior U.S. official said Sunday.
Find our live coverage from yesterday by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine
true In Brussels, China monopolized the discussions among the twenty-seven
Interview. Intelligence: “Intelligence works in cycles”, observes Philip Hayes, former deputy director of the DGSE
Investigation. Poland’s return to grace was a collateral effect of the war in Ukraine
Grandstand. “Mass Deportations of Ukrainian Children Reveal Attempt to Destroy Ukraine’s Future”
Reporting. In Georgia, the struggle for influence between Russia and the EU
true “The world’s” answers to your most frequently asked questions
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”
Berlin ‘doubts’ Hungary’s ability to hold EU presidency
North Korea confirms launch of military spy satellite
LIVE – War in Ukraine: Heavy Russian missile attack at Q, rare attack in broad daylight