Cover Image: Fadel Senna / AFP
- The Israeli military announced Thursday evening “Finished Encirclement of Gaza City”A week after the start of its ground operation in the Palestinian Territories.
- Israel announced on October 7 that it would return all Gazan workers stranded on its soil to Gaza after the Hamas attack.. Generally speaking, “Israel Cuts All Ties With Gaza, No Palestinian Workers From Gaza”The Israeli Defense Ministry said in a statement.
- Expected in Israel on Friday, US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken will begin his second tour of the Middle East since the start of the war. He will call “Concrete Actions” To save the citizens of Gaza.
- The White House called for a moratorium “temporary, localized” fighting in the Gaza Strip, and not a general truce permissive Humanitarian aid is coming in” and “people are going out”.
- Hassan Nasrallah, the powerful leader of Lebanon’s Hezbollah, is due to speak on Friday and say whether his Iranian-backed formation will enter the conflict in alliance with Palestinian Hamas..
- The Palestinian Red Cross announced on Thursday that 102 trucks had received humanitarian aid at the Rafah crossing. “So far, a total of 374 trucks have been received but are yet to receive permission to transport the fuel.”Organization said.
- Israel A “Sadness” The words of United Nations experts who believe that the Palestinian people “Running at grave risk of genocide”. Judges of Israel “Regrettable and deeply concerned” than experts “Terrorist Organization Hamas Strikes Back”In a message on the X Network (formerly the Twitter of the Israeli Embassy in Geneva).
- On Thursday, according to the UN report, 60 wounded Palestinians and about 400 foreigners were able to leave Gaza through Rafah. The world’s only window into the territory, besieged by Israel and mired in a disastrous humanitarian situation. The first batch of over 400 people was evacuated on Wednesday. Egypt says it is preparing to welcome up to “7 000” Foreigners.
- Israel announced that it had conducted a “Broad Strike” Thursday in southern Lebanon on targets of Hamas’s ally Hezbollah, in response to shelling targeting its territory. According to the Lebanese Shia group, the strike killed four Hezbollah fighters.
- Hamas-controlled Gaza’s health ministry announced Thursday 9,061 people were killed in the Gaza Strip, including 3,760 children Since the start of the war.
- IDF spokesman Daniel Hagari said, Thursday morning, that is “242 people” Hosted by Hamas In the Gaza Strip. He added that 332 Israeli soldiers were killed in the war From October 7.
Find our live demo by clicking this link.
Read all our articles on the war between Israel and Hamas
Analysis. In the midst of the war in Gaza, the united Maghreb formed in the streets against the divided states
Encryption. Faced with a war against Hamas, the Israeli left faces an existential crisis
Chronic. Alain Frachon: “The Israeli-Palestinian tragedy poses two key questions: Can Hamas be defeated militarily, and then who will govern Gaza? »
Investigation. Attacking Hamas Among the Civilians: The Israeli Army’s Impossible Strategy in Gaza
true At Rafah, the crossing point between Egypt and Gaza, “people struggled to get through.”
Tribune. Pierre Birnbaum: “Jean-Luc Mélenchon apparently creates a gap between the French people and Yaël Braun-Pivet”
Report. In Huwara in the West Bank, the Israeli army locked up Palestinians in their homes: “We are in a prison that is in danger of exploding.”
Interview. “Jewish History of France”: “The Immovable Belonging”
Analysis. America and the specter of a two-state solution
Chronic. How Benjamin Netanyahu Became the Self-Proclaimed Leader of the “Civilized World”
Encryption. In France, the president’s majority was shattered by the conflict between Israel and Hamas
narrative. A look back at the hell of October 7, the Hamas attack in Israel
Encryption. Gaza death toll, political controversy
Report. Palestinians in Israel have been a minority under pressure since the October 7 attacks
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”