Cover Image: Menahem Gahana/AFP
- Israel announced the release of a new group of hostages Wednesday evening : Ten Israelis and four Thais, including several dual citizens. Hamas had also previously announced the release of two Russian hostages who had arrived in Israel.
- Addressing CNN, Jason Straciuso, a spokesman for the International Committee of the Red Cross, said his organization had not yet been able to meet the hostages being held in Gaza.. « We are willing to examine and administer medication to hostages held by Hamas, but we can only do so with permission. “We don’t know where the hostages are being kept,” he said.He told an American television channel.
- The Israeli military and Shin Bet (intelligence) declare, In Telegram, “We have eliminated two terrorist commanders High-ranking officials, including Muhammad Zubaydi, head of the Jenin Brigade, who opened fire.
- The Palestinian Red Cross said the Israeli army “They prevented paramedics from entering the besieged area of the refugee camp in Jenin. [en Cisjordanie]Despite the injured », On that day.
- Israel “verified” Hamas announced the deaths of a child, his brother and their mother. Earlier, the al-Qassam Brigades, Hamas’ armed wing, announced the deaths of Shiri, Ariel and Kafir Bibas in a statement. “Killed in bombing in Gaza Strip” by Israeli forces.
- Five premature babies were found dead in a Gaza City hospitalA spokesman for the health ministry in the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip told Agence France-Presse (AFP) on Wednesday that it was at the center of fighting that came into effect on Friday before a cease-fire between Israel and Hamas.
- “Our people face an existential threat”Palestinian Foreign Minister on Wednesday at the UNDespite everything, determination “Palestinian people stay here”.
Find our live demo by clicking this link.
Read all our articles on the war between Israel and Hamas
Collection. What we know about the conditions under which the freed Israeli hostages are being held
Encryption. Israel-Hamas: “Le Monde” faces a war of images
facts. In Gaza, a tenuous ceasefire for the new release of hostages
narrative. Why Yahya Shinuwar, the intransigent leader of Hamas, is the master of the game in Gaza
Encryption. Benjamin Netanyahu’s Tough Equation Between Hostage Ceasefire and War on Hamas
Interview. Serge Sur, Academician: “The Middle East Graveyard of International Law”
Tribune. “We need a real peace offensive in the Middle East”
Encryption. With the release of hostages in trickles and lulls, Hamas continues to wage war against Israel on psychological terrain.
Interview. Former United Nations spokesman Khaled Mansour: “In Gaza, more than a hundred United Nations staff have died, which is unprecedented.”
editorial. Release all Gaza hostages
Chronic. Palestine has never suffered so much
facts. Humanitarian aid arrives in Gaza without access to water, food and medicine
Video. Emotion after the release of the first hostages
narrative. Israel-Palestine, Two Families in the Rise of History
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”