Cover Image: Majdi Mohammad / AB
- Joe Biden said Wednesday that he had spoken with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi. “Accepted” of “Let up to twenty trucks [d’aide humanitaire] to pass” The Rafah Crossing is the border between Egypt and the Gaza Strip. In the process, Egypt confirmed the passage through a press release “lasting” Humanitarian assistance through this border post.
- Cairo did not give a start date for providing this aid. According to the US president, the first trucks will not reach Gaza before Friday due to work on a road destroyed by Israeli bombings.
- “Israel will not withhold humanitarian aid from Egypt as long as it provides food, water and medicine to civilians in the southern Gaza Strip”, He made the commitment in a press release from the office of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who had earlier spoken with Joe Biden during his visit to Israel.
- The US President cleared Israel of the deadly blast at Al-Ahli Hospital in Gaza City on Tuesday evening. He confirmed Israeli claims that the IDF was not behind the shooting. According to him, it is “An out-of-control rocket fired by a terrorist group in Gaza” affected the hospital.
- According to the Israeli military, Palestinian Islamic Jihad fired rockets into Israel, one of which hit the hospital. The Palestinian Authority called the accusations “lie”. The Gaza Health Ministry reported that 471 people were killed in the explosion at Al-Ahli Hospital.
- Demonstrations took place in several cities in the Maghreb and the Middle East on Tuesday and Wednesday in response to the tragedy.. Large rallies were held in Amman, Tunis, Beirut, Damascus, Istanbul and Manama.
- The United States voted against the Security Council resolution on Wednesday “The Humanitarian Gap” Between Hamas and the Jewish StateWashington didn’t mention a phrase “Israel’s Right to Self-Defense”.
- At least 1,400 people were killed in Israel Since the Hamas attack from the Gaza Strip. The death toll in the Palestinian territories was at least 3,478According to local officials, the estimate does not specify whether Al-Ahli Hospital is taken into account.
- According to an updated statement from the Israeli military, nearly 200 people were taken hostage by Hamas. For its part, Hamas claims to have it “200 to 250 people”.
- About 1 million people have been displaced in the Gaza StripThe United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA) said on Sunday. “This number will increase as people continue to leave their homes.”, UNRWA Communications Director noted. The evacuation order ordered by Israel concerns 1.1 million people living in the north of the enclave.
- The number of French nationals killed rose further, reaching twenty-eight with seven missingThe Ministry of External Affairs said on Thursday.
Find our previous live information by clicking this link.
Read all our articles on the attack on Israel
narrative. Hundreds of civilians were killed in a Gaza hospital, still under siege
editorial. Ending the humanitarian disaster in Gaza
narrative. Al-Ahli Hospital Explosion: A Wave of Anger in the Arab World Against Israel and Its Western Allies
Chronic. “Recorded reactions from the Hamas massacres and the main trends of this conflict allow us to paint what the next day will look like.”
Encryption. Hostages in Gaza: Israel Faces Heartbreaking Ethical, Political, and Military Choices
Tribune. “There are only two camps for those fighting for peace against the hateful fascist propagandists”
Report. In Israel, Difficulty Identifying Mutilated Bodies During Hamas Attacks Delays Families’ Grieving
Video investigation. What the images reveal about Hamas’s activities on October 7
Encryption. In Israel, Joe Biden is backing a feverish government of national unity
Chronic. Mahmoud Abbas in “Le Monde”, From Man in the Shadows to the Contested Presidency of the Palestinian Authority
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”