July 4, 2022

Balkan Travellers

Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world

Rockstar Games Owner Responds to Save Red Dead Online Campaign

Rockstar Games Owner Responds to Save Red Dead Online Campaign

Rockstar Games owner and CEO of Take-Two Interactive, Strauss Zelnick, has responded to a fan campaign known as #SaveRedDeadOnline. Fan campaign centered around frustration Red Dead Online Players after the game stop receiving noticeable content updates. Red Dead Online Received another major content update, equivalent to those seen in GTA OnlineIn December 2020, just two years after its release. since then, Rockstar supports the game with small scale events, in-game rewards, and more, but it wasn’t enough to help fans understand why there weren’t new updates to the game that seemed to still have a long life in it. to date, Red Dead Redemption 2 It has sold over 44 million copies and is a Rockstar spin Red Dead Online into a stand-alone game, which means that there are a large number of potential players for the mode.

Before Take-Two Investors’ Last Call, CEO Strauss Zelnick spoke with IGN About the #SaveRedDeadOnline campaign #. Zelnick indicated that he is aware of the campaign and that Rockstar is working on “a lot,” likely referring to Confirmed Next Entry in the Grand Theft Auto Seriesupdates for GTA OnlineAnd Some highly rumored remaster. Ultimately, Zelnick noted that it’s up to Rockstar to dictate if, when, and how it will release updates for Red Dead Online. He confirmed that there is a plan to support it Red Dead Online In the long run by maintaining its servers, it’s up to Rockstar to dictate plans for actual updates.

“Rockstar Games are talking about upcoming updates, and we are working on a lot more at Rockstar Games,” Zelnick said. “I’ve heard the frustration, it’s surprising they want more content, and more will be said by Rockstar in due course.”

See also  Tony Hawk says Pro Skater 3 + 4 Remake has been killed by Activision

As of now, we have no idea if Rockstar will talk more about the future Red Dead Online. according to Extended silence regarding the match from Rockstar And the high response from fans, it’s hard to imagine we’ll be hearing anything anytime soon. With Rockstar already confirming that development is underway for the next Grand Theft Auto game, it may not have the resources to split the team up to keep working Red Dead Online. However, it would be nice to hear an official response from Rockstar to see for sure what the game’s future holds.

What do you think of the #SaveRedDeadOnline # campaign? Let me know in the comments below or hit me up TwitterCade_Onder.