Speculating on rumors surrounding professional wrestling is a favorite pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors sparked by the professional wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just rumours. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the professional wrestling rumor mill. We track the accuracy of rumors in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back that you can find over here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
- In their report emphasizing Release Ice SteelAnd the combat choiceAEW sources said Steele’s exit was an “irrational decision” and speculated it would have happened quickly after that Everyone is outside If not for the possibility Legal action.
- This report also says that others involved in Post-PPV brawl They are “more in touch” with AEW than they used to be brieflybut it is not clear what this entails.
- Some take it, Steele’s release, and this week’s release dynamite Punk featured (in the ROH Champions video bundle) and Elite Men (Tony Schiavon recognized the Omega Kenny and Young Bucks as the inaugural champions of the Trilogy) for the first time since then Everyone is outside As signs the investigation can end. There’s even some optimism that they might be back soon – although Fightful stressed that its sources were “vague” on the return, possibly missing context from any recent conversations with Punk & The Elite.
- on me Wrestling Radio ObserverDave Meltzer said the MJF didn’t want to turn into a childish face.
- After appearing on the brand this week, PW inside Reports indicate that Shinsuke Nakamura will be making an additional appearance on NXT in the coming weeks.
- WWE recently introduced some interesting brands: “Lyra Valkyria” for a wrestler, and “NXT Deadline” for a show.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you would like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember that they are rumors and have not been confirmed as fact, so please take it as such. And check out the weekly rumors, look back over here To keep track of how true the rumors are.
“Typical beer trailblazer. Hipster-friendly web buff. Certified alcohol fanatic. Internetaholic. Infuriatingly humble zombie lover.”