Cover Image: Staff / REUTERS
- Ukraine announced on Saturday that two cargo ships would visit its ports for the first time since the end of the grain deal. In July it allowed the export of Ukrainian goods despite the Russian invasion. ENDURABLE AFRICA AND AROIT Cargo ships “Confirmed that they are ready to go to the port of Chornomorsk to load approximately 20,000 tons of wheat for Africa and Asia”Ukrainian Infrastructure Minister Oleksandr Kubrakov announced Facebook.
- Moscow claims to have shot down several Ukrainian drones near Moscow and in Crimea. Russian air defense forces shot down a Ukrainian drone in the Moscow region and six other planes headed for the annexed Crimean peninsula, the Russian Defense Ministry announced on Sunday.
- “If President Zelensky and Ukrainians stop fighting, their country will cease to exist,” NATO Secretary General said. In an interview with German media group Funke on Sunday, Jens Stoltenberg warns that we must prepare. “For a long war in Ukraine” and ensures“There is no doubt that sooner or later Ukraine will be in NATO”.
- According to the National Resistance Center of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry, a new Russian militia was formed to enlist members of the Wagner group. A new private military company under the direct control of the Russian Defense Ministry has been created to recruit mercenaries for the Wagner Group, the National Resistance Center of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry said on Saturday.
- Three large Russian landing craft were moved from the Black Sea to the Sea of Azov this week after attacks damaged several buildings in Sevastopol., Ukrainian Navy spokesman Dmytro Plettenchok announced. According to him, one of the affected boats, another landing craft, Minsk, cannot be repaired.
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu They pledged to strengthen their cooperation, according to state news agency TASS. The North Korean leader, who is visiting Russia, inspected Russia’s nuclear-capable strategic bombers, hypersonic missiles and warships on Saturday.
- The Russian military said on Saturday that it had “not been removed” from the village of Andreevka. In Ukraine, south of the devastated city of Baghmut in the east, contrary to the previous day’s announcement by Ukrainian civil servants.
Watch our live broadcast from Friday 15th September by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Report. Iseom’s stigma, a year after his release
facts. On the Black Sea, Kiev is trying to build another grain cycle corridor
Video. Kim Jong-un and Vladimir Putin met in Russia
facts. The meeting between Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un marks the beginning of a strengthened and somewhat secret cooperation.
Encryption. With the meeting between Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un, Pyongyang wants to show that its influence extends beyond Northeast Asia.
editorial. Kim-Putin: A Troubling Summit of Pariahs
Encryption. In Ukraine, confusion over holding elections in the midst of war
Encryption. The countdown to Ukraine’s counterattack has begun
Chronic. Sylvie Kaufman: “Nineteen months later, don’t talk to the “heroes of Ukraine” returning from the front about a clean war or a future war.
Review. “Memory in the Face of Russian Repression,” Monograph of Vladimir Putin’s “Ideological Enemy”
cards. Maps of the war in Ukraine since the start of the Russian invasion in February 2022
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”