Cover Image: Mohammed Salem / Reuters
- Clashes between Hamas militants and Israeli forces continued on Monday morning.After launching, on Saturday, the so-called “Al-Aqsa Flood” attack against Israel from the Gaza Strip. At least 700 people died on the Israeli side and more than 2,150 were woundedAccording to a recent report.
- At least 260 bodies have been found at a music festival site in southern IsraelAccording to the Jaga Relief Organization, Hamas is also holding at least 100 hostagesThe Jewish state declared.
- In a message posted overnight on X (formerly Twitter)., About 1,000 Hamas fighters took part in the attack, Israeli military spokesman Jonathan Conricus said..
- On the Palestinian side, at least 413 people died and 2,300 were injured Since the Israeli military’s retaliation began. From Sunday to Monday, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) continued to bombard the Gaza Strip. with the intention of “significantly reduces efficiency” Hamas justified the military.
- Iran has denied any involvement in the attack on Israel. “We strongly support Palestine, but we are not involved in the Palestinian response because it is only taken by Palestine.”, wrote the Iranian mission to the United Nations. For his part, the Wall Street JournalCiting senior Hamas and Hezbollah officials, it says Iran approved Hamas attacks on Israeli soil and helped plan air, ground and sea incursions.
- No joint declaration was produced following an emergency meeting of the United Nations Security Council on Sunday evening. Many countries have condemned the Hamas attack. But apparently, not all”Deputy US Ambassador Robert Wood expressed regret. “You can definitely recognize one of them without me saying anything.”In a clear reference to Russia, he added.
Read all our articles on the attack on Israel
narrative. The day Hamas shook Israel
Encryption. In thirty-five years, Hamas has established itself as Israel’s true enemy
Analysis. After the Hamas attack, the US faces a mystical “new Middle East”.
Tribune. Eli Barnawi: “The Hamas attack is the result of the combination of a fanatical Islamist organization and a despicable Israeli policy”
Video. Hamas offensive against Israel: Second day of fighting summarized in pictures
Encryption. Benjamin Netanyahu, the war-defying Prime Minister
true Elizabeth Bourne condemns the “rebellious ambiguities” of La France Insumais
Tribune. Hamas attack: “This is a turning point in Israel’s history” for Ilan Greilsmammer
Report. In Israel, the streets of Jerusalem bear the scars of massacres by Hamas attackers
narrative. Why did Hamas decide to break the status quo and challenge Israel?
Encryption. Hamas attack on Israel, a political and security earthquake
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”