Cover Image: STRINGER/REUTERS
- Joe Biden pledged US support to QThe day after the US Congress voted to cut emergency funding for the federal administration, barring new aid to Ukraine. “I want to say to our allies, to the American people and to the people of Ukraine, you can count on our support. We will not give up. [l’Ukraine] »The US President insisted.
- Ukraine, for its part, declared “for work” With America. “The Ukrainian government is actively working with its American partners to confirm the new US budget proposal. (…) New funds to help Ukraine »Ukrainian Foreign Ministry spokesman Oleg Nikolenko said.
- Sumy Oblast came under shelling by Russian forces over the weekend, announced in a Telegram message the military administration of this region of northeastern Ukraine. According to the administration, forty bombs fell in the city of Krasnophilia alone in twenty-four hours, injuring at least one person.
- Russian drone strike It targeted a grain store against three civilian infrastructures in Uman between Saturday and Sunday night, according to the head of the military administration of Cherkasy region., in central Ukraine. Targeted strikes “Sunflower seeds, approximately 90 tonnes harvested per floor”, emphasized Igor stool, Cited by the media Suspilne. An area of about 3,600 square meters was destroyed in the fire.
- The Slovak populist party Smar-SD won a legislative vote in Slovakia against aid to Ukraine. Almost according to the total number of votes. The vote is seen as crucial to whether Slovakia, a country of 5.4 million people and a member of the European Union and NATO, can remain pro-Western or turn toward Russia.
- Conscription for Russian military service, which begins on the 1stThere is October included territories illegally annexed by Russia for the first time. These are the “people’s republics” of Luhansk and Donetsk and the regions of Kherson and Zaporizhia.
Watch our live broadcast from Saturday 30th September by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine
narrative. Ukraine faces the test of a long war
Report. In Ukraine, “People Can’t Live in Sorrow Forever”
Video investigation. How Ukraine Moves War to Russian Soil
narrative. In the U.S. Congress, aid to Ukraine is affected by the federal funding of terrorism deal
facts. Slovakia is on the verge of falling into the pro-Russian camp
Encryption. In Ukraine, trench warfare is back
Document. Russian dissident Ilya Yashin: “True Russia does not fight Ukrainians at the front. The real Russia is in prison »
evidences. Olga and Sasha’s letters: “As soon as the siren sounded, I thought: I have to get dressed, because if my body is found, I don’t want to be naked.”
Encryption. In Russia, Putin’s demographic failure
cards. Maps of the war in Ukraine since the start of the Russian invasion in February 2022
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”