- Public evacuation in Mariupol, More than 160,000 people are trapped in the city of martyrs, with recent estimates putting the strength between Russia, Ukraine and the West. The Russian Defense Ministry announced the establishment of a local ceasefire from 10 a.m. Friday, allowing it to open a humanitarian corridor to Saboria. But Westerners consider Moscow’s obligations inadequate and fear bad faith on their part. kyiv, for its part, announced it would send 45 buses to evacuate civilians from the besieged port.
- Russian forces are once again focusing on the Russian war effort on the Donbass in eastern Ukraine, which is facing a tough Ukrainian army. A “protracted” conflict, The Pentagon warned on Thursday that it could last for months. Joe Biden, calls himself “Suspicion” Vladimir Putin has assessed the withdrawal of territory announced by the Russians “Seemed to isolate itself”After having “Some of his advisers were fired or placed under house arrest.”
- In his nightly video address to the nation, Volodymyr Zhelensky It announced on Friday that it had fired two generalsAccused “Treachery”. He said after the withdrawal of Russian troops from the north and center of the country, a tense situation prevailed in the south and east, where Russian forces were preparing for new powerful attacks.
- The Russians have Abandoned Chernobyl nuclear power plant They have been occupying since the beginning of the war and have taken the Ukrainian National Guard with them. “Hostages”, According to Kyiv. Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Rafael Crozi discussed the issue in Kaliningrad, Russia today. Nuclear security In Ukraine with senior Russian officials.
- 1 toEr April, Buyers Russian gas “Friendly” Ruble accounts must be keptPresident Vladimir Putin announced on Thursday that Russia would not provide them otherwise. Germany and France “Ready” French Economy Minister Bruno Le Myre responded by denying Europeans the ruble demanded by Moscow to halt Russian gas imports. European countries will continue to pay for Russian gas in euros and dollars “Written in contracts”German Chancellor Olaf Scholes promised.
- Oil manufacturers The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) has surprisingly ignored calls to ease pressure on war-torn prices and announced that its black and gold floodgates have opened more normally. The U.S. president, in the face of record inflation that has tarnished his reputation, has ordered the withdrawal of 1 million barrels a day from strategic oil reserves for six months.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine:
True. In Mariupol, the eviction of civilians turns into a confrontation between Russia and the West
Report. “Today, we are all equal and united in defending Ukraine. The rest, we’ll talk about it after the war “: in kyiv, artists enter the protest
True. Russia and the EU are defending their version of gas in rubles
Grandstand. “Sustainable Western aid systems can have counterproductive effects”
True. The Russian army took the prisoners to Chernobyl
To analyze. Food sovereignty was put to the test by the war in Ukraine
You can find out Our yesterday’s live on this Link
“Why was my question not published? “: How” Le Monde “manages contributions to live follow-ups