- New US Aid to Ukraine US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken announced New help From his country to Ukraine “A total of one billion dollars [plus de 930 millions d’euros] » To counter the Russian invasion. This assistance includes a military component 175 million dollars (163.16 million euros), among others, are declared “120mm Depleted Uranium Tank Ammunition for Abrams Tanks”. During the meeting with President Zelensky, Mr. Blinken said America “Resolved to stand by Ukraine”. According to the Ukrainian president, the US financial support for the budget of Ukraine “Important”. He predicted that a hard winter was coming.
- Deadly Russian strike on Kostiantynivka market. At least 17 people were killed in an attack on a market in Kostiantynivka, eastern Ukraine. Ihor Klimenko, Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine. At least thirty-two people were injured in the attack. According to Ministry of Defense of UkraineThe market suffered “A Russian Ballistic Missile”And S-300.
- Romania confirms that parts of a Russian drone fell on its territory. Romanian Defense Minister Angel Dilvar has confirmed that several fragments of a Russian drone have indeed been found in Romania. Romanian President Klaus Iohannis responded cautiously: “If it is confirmed that these elements came from a Russian drone, such a situation is completely unacceptable and a serious violation of the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Romania, a NATO ally. »
- New Defense Minister Rustem Umerov promised to release “For Every Centimeter” of Ukraine. Replace M. Umerov Oleksii Reznikov : The Ukrainian parliament, the Rada, confirmed his appointment. Never before in the history of independent Ukraine had a Crimean Tatar reached such a high position. However, the man whose mission is to ensure the continuous flow of Western weapons to the Ukrainian army against the Russian army has no military experience.
- Russia has acknowledged the withdrawal of its forces from Robotine. The head of Zaporizhia’s provisional (pro-Russian) administration, Ivan Politsky, has admitted that Russian troops have withdrawn from Robotin, and Kiev has recaptured it, according to several Russian media outlets. “The Russian Army Retreated to the Hills”, he continued. Moscow did not recognize the loss of the village, while Kiev did “liberation” At the end of August, it has been leading against Ukraine since June as part of a counter-offensive.
Watch our live broadcast from Tuesday 5th September by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Report. In Ukraine, with deminers: “It took me four days to clear 150 meters, but there was no other way”
facts. Erdogan failed to convince Putin to return to the Ukrainian grain transit deal
facts. Human Rights Watch says cluster bombs often kill civilians
Encryption. Russia supplies planes to Iranian Air Force
Investigation. Why Russia Is Increasing Drone Strikes Against Ports in Southern Ukraine
Encryption. In Ukraine, a minister and the fall of an oligarch
Interview. Yuri Felstinsky, historian: “Nothing will change in Russia until the security services are removed”
Encounter. Dmytro Kuleba, Ukrainian Foreign Minister: “Russia has become Europe’s biggest enemy”
Encryption. Robotine, the first Ukrainian breach of Russian defense lines
cards. Maps of the war in Ukraine since the start of the Russian invasion in February 2022
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”