- In MariupolThe situation is even worse. Russia launched its first offensive on Tuesday The last pocket of Ukrainian resistance, with tanks and infantry on the Azovstel steelworks, was announced at the port of Mariupol, when the United Nations (UN) declared victory in evacuating more than a hundred civilians from the premises.
- Donetsk regionGovernor of the Region, Pavlo Girillenko declared twenty-three civilians dead and twenty-seven wounded. This is the largest number in the region since April 8, and the attack on the Gramadorsk station killed fifty-seven people and injured one hundred and nine.
- Explosions took place in LivIn western Ukraine, step Many sources. Russian missiles hit the city in several places shortly before 7:30 pm (Paris time). A power plant was attacked and electricity was partially cut off in the seventh city of the country.
- The European Union is fighting to tighten its sanctions Against Moscow. On Tuesday, the European Commission finalized its proposal for a sixth sanctions package against Moscow and suspended funding for its war effort against Ukraine. Exemptions are available for Hungary and Slovakia, which provide for the gradual cessation of European purchases over a period of six to eight months, until the end of 2022. The plan was sent to ambassadors of member states during the first meeting in Brussels on Wednesday.
- When a new Telephone conversation between Emmanuel Macron and Vladimir Putin; On Tuesday, the Russian president assessed “Western nations can stop this atrocity (…) Stop arms supply to Ukraine ”. Mr. Putin also said that kyiv “It simply came to our notice then[ait] Preparation for Intensive Work “ In peace talks. For his part, Mr. Macron called on Russia “To fulfill its responsibilities as a permanent member of the Security Council” According to the UN, Elysée’s press release.
- This is a rare gesture. Russia to boycott, UN Security Council on Wednesday EU Political and Security Council. This explains why relations between Moscow and UN partners are deteriorating.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Encryption. Between Emmanuel Macron and Vladimir Putin, an ice reunion
Chronic. “After the first few weeks with great caution by Joe Biden’s management, the twist is over”
Report. In northern Japan, the port of Nemuro is on the front line facing Moscow
Encryption. The UK has pledged military support to Ukraine
Web light. War crimes: How international criminal justice was born
Encryption. Why the war in Ukraine threatens the world food order
Encryption. War in Ukraine: Moscow’s anti-Semitic provocations force Israel out of existence
Check out our live stream from yesterday In this link.