Cover Image: Alain Jogaard / AFP
- Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy Yulia Sviridenko said that Ukrainian grain can be exported from Croatian ports. On the other hand, according to the Ukrainian ambassador to Turkey, Vasyl Botner, Kiev submitted a proposal to Ankara. “Grain Pavement” in the Black Sea without the participation of Russia.
- Authorities in the Bryansk region (bordering Ukraine about 400 km southwest of Moscow) announced a drone strike against an industrial facility in Bryansk on Thursday evening.. A Ukrainian drone was shot down, the Russian Defense Ministry said.
- There is no evidence that drone debris found in Romania is a sign of a deliberate Russian attack Against this NATO member state, its Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg declared before MEPs in Brussels on Thursday. The results of the ongoing investigation are awaited.
- According to an upcoming biography, Elon Musk is a shun “Mini-Pearl Harbor” To the Russian Crimean Fleet. Accessing an excerpt from American journalist Walter Isaacson’s biography of Elon Musk, CNN reports that SpaceX, Tesla and X (formerly Twitter) ordered engineers to shut down its Starlink satellites while preparing a drone strike against Ukraine. Russian Navy.
- The United States on Thursday announced $600 million in new military aid to Ukraine (approximately 560 million Euros), especially including mine clearance equipment and various types of explosives. The announcement comes a day after a billion-dollar project that includes anti-tank munitions containing depleted uranium. “New Speed” For a Ukrainian counterattack against Russian forces
- Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov sends depleted uranium munitions to Ukraine “criminal act”, Russian news agency RIA Novosti reported Thursday. “This is not just an escalation, it is a reflection of Washington’s blatant disregard for the environmental consequences of using these types of munitions in a war zone.”The diplomat announced.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin will not intervene via video conference at the G20, the Kremlin said on Thursday. “The Minister of State will do all the work”Sergei Lavrov, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.
- The United States and Great Britain announced that they had sanctioned eleven members of a network of Russian hackers. Specializing in malware and ransomware programs.
- European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen has called “strengthen” Relations with the United Arab Emirates. Since the start of the war in Ukraine, the West has accused the Gulf states of maintaining close ties with Russia despite its invasion.
- A major British industrial group specializing in tobacco announced on Thursday that it is selling British American Tobacco for an undisclosed sum of its operations in Russia and Belarus. To local leaders of the group, he confirmed an announcement made following the invasion of Ukraine.
Watch our live coverage from Thursday 7th September by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
facts. Belgium will not supply F-16s to Ukraine
facts. A drone crashed in Romania, a NATO country
Report. At the Polish border, Ukrainian customs officials are under pressure
Analysis. Paris 2024 Olympics: Russians and Belarusians put to the test of neutrality
facts. At least 17 people were killed in a Russian strike on a market in the Donetsk region
Report. In Ukraine, with deminers: “It took me four days to clear 150 meters, but there was no other way”
Tribune. “Let’s form a coalition of countries ready to create limited no-fly zones in Ukraine”
Portrait. New Defense Minister Roustem Oumierov in the fight against corruption
narrative. Imprisoned in Russia at age 16, Egor Balashikin was a “terrorist” who wanted to “be a man.”
cards. Maps of the war in Ukraine since the start of the Russian invasion in February 2022
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”