Cover Image: ISMAIL ZANOUN / AFP
- Joe Biden asked Israel on Monday “protect” The main hospital in GazaFighting is going on between the Israeli army and Hamas fighters near it. “I hope and expect less invasive procedures [aux abords] Hospital’s “ Al-Shifa, the US president said. “Trying to get people out, get as many people out as possible” Outside the hospital premisesMonday through Tuesday night, an Israeli military spokesman, Peter Lerner, said.
- Five Palestinians – men between the ages of 21 and 29 – were killed during clashes with Israeli forces in the Tulkarem area of the occupied West Bank.Amin Khader, director of the local hospital where the deaths were reported, told Agence France-Presse on Tuesday morning.
- The Israeli military on Tuesday confirmed the identity of the Hamas soldier held hostage after a video showing the young woman being held captive was released. According to Israeli media, at least thirty-four minors, including young children, were included.
- Hamas “Out of Control in Gaza”, and his warriors “Flee South” of the territory, Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant said on Monday.
- Hamas’s military wing blamed Israel on Monday “regressive” In discussions regarding the release of hostages In exchange for Palestinian women and children imprisoned by the Jewish state. The Ezzedine Al-Qassam Brigades also demanded a five-day ceasefire to free hostages.
- The Israeli military said in a telegram on Monday evening that it had “Codes” It shows Hamas militants holding hostages at a Gaza children’s hospital. She also found out “Hamas infrastructure on the ground” From Randisi Hospital.
- Since the start of the conflict, 11,240 people were killed in the bombings in the Gaza Strip, Hamas-run Gaza’s health ministry said Monday. Hamas attacked About 1,200 people died on the Israeli sideAccording to official Israeli statistics, mostly civilians were killed on October 7.
Find our live demo by clicking this link.
Read all our articles on the war between Israel and Hamas
facts. Arab and Muslim countries are united in calling for a ceasefire in Gaza
Encryption. In Israel, tensions run through the War Cabinet, which directs military operations in Gaza
Report. In Lebanon, Palestinians are aligned with Hamas
editorial. Periodic ceasefires in Gaza are not enough
Report. In Gaza, with Israeli army: “Search for Hamas mines and destroy them”
Encryption. The Gulf states are trying to recover from a head-to-head confrontation between Iran and the United States
Verification. Photojournalists “cooperate” with Hamas on October 7: Israeli accusations, harsh but baseless
Report. Saturated UN in Gaza In shelters, the displaced lack everything
Tribune. If Hamas and ISIS share this extreme brutality in their modus operandi, there are differences in the way they release it.”
Encryption. The war in Gaza gives the Yemeni Houthis an opportunity to influence the entire region
Interview. Cyprus President Nicos Christodoulides: “We are ready to establish a sea route to respond to the humanitarian crisis in Gaza”
Tribune. “How can we resolve the tragedies inherited from the 20th century without preventing us from responding to them in the 21st century?”
Encryption. Israel-Hamas Conflict: Fever Spreads on Canadian Campuses
Analysis. A poignant reflection on Gaza’s future
editorial. Refuse to trivialize anti-Semitism
Report. In Israel, psychotherapists are the bedside of traumatized people
narrative. A look back at the hell of October 7, Hamas attack in Israel
Encryption. Gaza death toll, political controversy
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”