Cover Image: Vladimir Smirnov / AB
- Russian drones targeted the south of Ukraine’s Odesa region overnight from Tuesday to Wednesday, damaging port infrastructure and injuring six people in the port city of Ismail district., said local governor Ole Kipper. The condition of the 3 injured persons is critical, the official added.
- A Ukrainian missile struck a shipyard in the Crimean city of Sevastopol, injuring 24 people. According to pro-Russian governor Mikhail Rasvojev. The attack caused a fire and when he went to the scene, he noted that four people were in critical condition. “steady state”.
- Kim Jong-un and Russian Minister of Natural Resources and Environment Alexander Kozlov met in Russia. Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un will meet after the Eastern Economic Forum in Vladivostok, Russian presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.
- Warsaw announces maintenance of import restrictions on Ukrainian grain. “Poland will not allow flooding of Ukrainian grain, regardless of the decision of the Brussels authorities”, announced Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki. Kyiv says it is ready to take the matter to the WTO to seek compensation from Poland.
- Ukraine is only supplied with F-16 aircraft and cluster munitions “to prolong the conflict”Vladimir Putin said. “They’re going to deliver F-16s. Will that change anything? I don’t think so. It’s just going to prolong the conflict.”He told the Eastern Economic Forum in Vladivostok in the Russian Far East.
- The G7 condemned the system “Fake Election” » In Ukrainian territories occupied by Russia. Four annexed regions were affected by these elections, aimed at appointing municipal councilors and governors: Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporizhia and Kherson.
- Denmark will release an additional 777 million euros to help UkraineThe Ministry of Defense announced, with the aim of funding mainly air defense equipment, ammunition and tanks.
- Romania is building airstrikes on the border with Ukraine. The Army has started construction of two concrete shelters “to protect the people” In the Plauru region, the Ministry of Defense wrote in a press release.
Watch our live coverage from Tuesday 12th September by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Encryption. In Ukraine, confusion over holding elections in the midst of war
Chronic. Sylvie Kaufman: “Nineteen months later, don’t talk to the “heroes of Ukraine” returning from the front about a clean war or a future war.
Encryption. The countdown to the Ukrainian counterattack has begun
Review. “Memory in the Face of Russian Repression”, Vladimir Putin’s “Ideological Enemy” Monograph
facts. At Forges de Tarbes, the employees’ concerns are not abated
facts. Poland has announced an extension of the ban on imports of Ukrainian grain
Encryption. With the meeting between Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un, Pyongyang wants to show that its influence extends beyond Northeast Asia.
Interview. Antoine Pontas, a researcher at the Foundation for Strategic Studies: “Establishing rapprochement between Moscow and Pyongyang is the most effective way to put pressure on Seoul.”
Encryption. Europeans increase Ukrainian military training
Encryption. Elon Musk is an unpredictable partner in the defense industry
cards. Maps of the war in Ukraine since the start of the Russian invasion in February 2022
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”