Cover Image: Korea News Agency / AP
- The North Korean leader’s trainKim Jong-un has entered Russia, Russian state news agency RIA Novosti reported on Tuesday.. Mr. Kim took a “special train” to Russia on Sunday afternoon, where he is due to meet with President Vladimir Putin. He is accompanied by officials from the Workers’ Party of Korea, North Korea’s Unilateral Party, government members and military personnel.
- The U.S., like many experts, believes the trip to Vladivostok in Russia’s Far East, where the annual economic forum will be held, may focus on the arms deal.. Mr. Putin is said to be trying.
- Russia on Monday said it had shot down two Ukrainian drones in the Belgorod region on the Ukrainian border.without causing any casualties.
- The United Kingdom on Monday accused Russian forces of attempting to destroy a civilian cargo ship with multiple missile strikes in late August. Kiev’s attempt to fly the Liberian flag at the port of Odesa in southwestern Ukraine was foiled.
- Moscow announced Sunday evening that Vladimir Putin’s party had won more than 70% of the vote in elections in territories annexed by Ukraine.. The United Russia Party won local elections in four occupied regions of Zaporizhia, Kherson, Donetsk and Luhansk regions, the Russian Election Commission said. “illegal” By kyiv and its allies.
- Kyiv accused Moscow of killing two aid workers on Sunday. According to the Ukrainian Defense Ministry, the Russian military killed Spanish citizen Emma Igual and Canadian citizen Anthony Ihnat, who worked for the NGO Road to Relief.
Watch our live broadcast from Monday 11th September by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Encryption. With the meeting between Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un, Pyongyang wants to show that its influence extends beyond Northeast Asia.
Interview. Antoine Bondaz, researcher at the Foundation for Strategic Research: “Maintaining rapprochement between Moscow and Pyongyang is above all the most effective way to put pressure on Seoul.”
Encryption. Europeans increase Ukrainian military training
Tribune. By invoking “Great Mother Russia”.Pope Francis spoke in the language his Russian audience was immersed in »
Analysis. Ukraine’s small steps towards southern countries
Encryption. Emerging nations have won against Ukraine’s allies at the G20 summit in New Delhi
Chronic. Jean-Pierre Filleu, Professor at the University of Sciences Poville: Mobilization of the Tatars for the Liberation of Ukraine
Encryption. Elon Musk is an unpredictable partner in the defense industry
cards. Maps of the war in Ukraine since the start of the Russian invasion in February 2022
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”