Cover Image: MIKHAIL KLIMENTYEV / AFP
- Russian President Vladimir Putin welcomed on Thursday afternoon « Contribution » For the attack on the boss of the Wagner Group in Ukraine, Yevgeny Prigozhin, despite his “Critical Errors”I promised you “Take it to the end” Air crash investigation. “He was a man of complicated fate” And one “Skillful Entrepreneur”Mr. Putin said during a televised meeting that Mr. implicitly confirmed Prigogine’s death.
- Chairman of the Paramilitary Committee – In the wake of the agitation against public servants in June – The private jet was on board when it crashed on Wednesday in the Tver region, about 180 kilometers northwest of Moscow. Mr. In addition to Prigozhin, the plane was carrying his right-hand man Dmitry Outkin and other Wagner officers, according to Russian Civil Aviation.
- Russian officials have offered no way to explain the crash. The incident, however, fueled speculation about a possible assassination of the Kremlin-turned-enemy after the rebellion was abandoned by the Kremlin. Mr. Putin said Mr. Prigozhin “Known since the early 1990s”mentioned later “traitor” By the Russian President.
- Kiev “It has nothing to do with it.” Ukraine’s president says Yevgeny Prigozhin’s private jet crashed. Volodymyr Zelensky, quoted by the agency Interfax. “Everyone understands who is involved”Added President of Ukraine.
- French Foreign Minister Catherine Colonna said on Thursday that Mr. responded with humor to Prigogine’s death. Noting that “Death Rate Among Putin’s Closers [était] particularly high”. “It’s a risky business”she said.
- Norway will provide F-16 fighter jets to Ukraine, Norwegian Prime Minister Jonas Gerstor announced Thursday afternoon. In a statement, Norway confirmed the media’s revelations. “We’ll be back [plus tard] In the details regarding no [d’avions] and schedule for delivery »Mr. Added the store.
- At least ten people were injured in the strike in Dnipro, central-eastern Ukraine. Three of them are currently hospitalized, regional governor Serhii Lizak lamented.
- Ukraine said it carried out a commando operation in Crimea overnight from Wednesday to Thursday. The peninsula, which annexed Russia in 2014, allegedly killed Russian soldiers there and raised the Ukrainian flag.
Find us live from Wednesday 23rd August by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine
Collection. What we do know is the reported death of Wagner’s master, Evgeni Prigojine
Act. Evgueni Prigojine: Verified images of a plane crash that included the head of the Wagner Group on the passenger list
Encryption. Nicolas Sarkozy set up a distant fight with Emmanuel Macron on TF1 TV news
facts. Vladimir Putin on the media front to reassert his power
Tribune. Head of Ukrainian Presidential Administration Andriy Yermak: “Ukraine’s peace plan will ensure security and justice for the entire international community”
Report. Maringa, a ghost town systematically destroyed by Russian forces
cards. Maps of the war in Ukraine since the start of the Russian invasion in February 2022
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”