https://assets-decodeurs.lemonde.fr/redacweb/ukraine-cartes-infographie/derniere-maj-ukraine-avancee-russe.pnghttps://assets-decodeurs.lemonde.fr/redacweb/ukraine-cartes-infographie/derniere-maj-ukraine-avancee-russe.png30Status on the mapZoom in
Cover: Ukrainian firefighters trying to put out a factory fire after a shelling attack on the town of Donbass, Baghmud, on May 27, 2022. ARIS MESSINIS / AFP
Contributions to this live stream have been temporarily disabled.
- In Donbass, part of Lyman would have gone under Russian control. The Donetsk (eastern) regional security of the self-proclaimed pro-Russian separatist republic said on Friday (May 27) Via There is telegraph “Under full control” From Lyman’s main place, with “Support” Of the Russian Army. But neither Moscow nor kyiv have confirmed this information, which has not been verified by an independent source.
- “Donbass will remain Ukrainian,” says Volodymyr Zhelensky. “The situation in Donbass is very difficult,” he said. But “We are protecting our land and doing everything we can to strengthen it.” The security of the region was announced by the Ukrainian president in his daily video intervention on Friday. “If the invaders think Lyman and Siverodonetsk will soon be their own, they are wrong.” He added.
- Under the deluge of fire, Siverodonetsk seems to have been surrounded. A police official from the pro-Russian separatist Republic of Luhanskin said Friday, citing the Ria Novosti agency. “The city of Siverodonetsk is currently surrounded” And Ukrainian troops are trapped there. It is erroneous to claim that the information denied by the Governor of Luhansk, Sergei Keito, falls under this region. “Full control of the enemy” In the Russian language “One, two or three days”. But he agreed, “Troops may be ordered to withdraw, perhaps to prevent them from being rounded up.”
- In the south of the country, shelling was also carried out in the Gerson area. Russian forces have amassed 30 T-62 tanks and other armored vehicles and Grod missile systems in the Kherson area (south), bombed by Mi-8 helicopters, the army’s southern command said Saturday. Ukrainian army on Facebook.
- The Moscow branch of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church has severed ties with Russian spiritual authorities. Supporter of Russian President Vladimir Putin, a historic initiative. Pronounced at the end of a congregation “Full independence and autonomy of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church”According to a press release, the Ukrainian Church refers to its relations with the Moscow leadership. “Complex or non-existent” From the beginning of the conflict. This is the second Orthodox split in Ukraine in a few years. Due to the Kremlin’s involvement in the country, part of the Ukrainian church represented by kyiv Patriarchate has already broken with Moscow in 2019. Ukraine is home to the Russian Orthodox Church, some of the most important monasteries in the country.
- Lawyer of the International Criminal Court (ICC) calls on Russia to cooperate. Kareem Khan, four days after the Russian invasion, is asking Russia to co-operate in the investigation into alleged war crimes and crimes against humanity in Ukraine. Neither Russia nor Ukraine are members of the ICC, but have accepted the jurisdiction of the Kiev court.
- Ukraine, the main agricultural power, cannot export grain Because of its ports blockade, Vladimir Putin rejected, on Friday, during a telephone conversation with the Austrian president, Karl Nehammer, any Russian responsibility for the global food crisis, according to a statement from the Kremlin. On Thursday, the Russian president offered to help Coping with the food crisisIf the Western sanctions against Moscow were first lifted, it would have received threatening charges against him.
Check out our live stream from yesterday Here.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Video. In Bobasna, people are “tired of fear”
Encryptions. War in Ukraine: Unsustainable rate of human casualties on both sides
Maintenance. “We produce wheat, but it can’t leave the country.” Report. North of Q, a “Crime scene” Great for Gendermary experts
Portrait. Sauli Ninisto, the beloved president of the Finns, was honored by Vladimir Putin