Cover Image: Andriy Dubchak/AP
- The governor of Sumy Oblast says Russian forces have attacked eight villages On Tuesday, June 13, in this part of northeastern Ukraine, Killed seven people. The strikes in Odesa, in the south of the country, killed three people overnight from Tuesday to Wednesday.
- Ukrainian army “Progress” in its counterattack, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg was received by US President Joe Biden on Tuesday, June 13. “The more territory the Ukrainians can liberate, the better their position at the negotiating table.”The head of the Atlantic Alliance assessed.
- Vladimir Putin said earlier Tuesday The Ukrainian army suffered almost losses “catastrophe” It launched its counteroffensive on several fronts in Ukraine. Half of Ukrainian losses “irreplaceable”Russian president says.
- Moscow made the claim for the first time on Tuesday German Panther tanks and American Bradley tanks were captured, Vehicles supplied by Westerners.
- However, Vladimir Putin admitted it Russia is not adequately prepared for an attack on its soil from Ukraine. “It became clear that many things were missing: high-precision munitions, communication equipment, drones.”The Kremlin leader listed.
- beside him, Ukrainian Army Chief of Staff Valery Zaluzny said “Advances”. He told the networks that heavy offensive and defensive fighting is taking place in eastern and southern Ukraine. “We have gains, we’re using our plan, we’re moving forward”He assures.
- France accused Russia of being behind it on Tuesday A large digital interrupt function By Publishing false articles hostile to Ukraine Including copying the layout of major French daily newspapers world, related activities “Hybrid Warfare” From Moscow.
- Director of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Raffaele Grossi was at Kew on Tuesday. He plannedInspection of the Zaporizhia Nuclear Power Plant on Wednesday occupied by Russia, especially to see if it is threatened by the destruction of the Khakovka Dam on the Dnieper River, which is used to cool six reactors.
- The United States announced an additional $325 million in military aid on Tuesday. Aimed at strengthening Ukrainian air defense. The largest donor to Ukraine, they have given or pledged more than $39.7 billion in arms to Kyiv forces since the Russian invasion on February 24, 2022.
Find our live coverage from yesterday by clicking this link.
encryptions. Vladimir Putin hesitant on Russia’s war: “Our intentions evolve according to the situation”
Investigation. Expressions on “Doppelganger”Russia’s disinformation campaign condemned by France
Reporting. In Kherson, volunteers are risking their lives to try to evacuate residents of the occupied area.
Grandstand. Destruction of Ukraine’s Khakovka Dam: “Environmental protection remains a difficult task in times of war”
encryptions. Brussels is investigating the discovery of Belgian weapons in an arsenal of pro-Russian rebels in Ukraine.
Reporting. In Origi, near the front, armored vehicles meet ambulances
true “The world’s” answers to your most frequently asked questions
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”