Cover Image: Alexander Nemenov / AFP
- The Ukrainian army confirmed on Sunday, September 17, that it had recaptured Klychivka, a strategically important area south of Bakumud.East facade. “Klichivka was liberated from the Russians and liberated by the forces of the 80s.e Air Assault Force (…),” announced the Commander-in-Chief of the Army Oleksandr Chirsky Social websites.
- Moscow says it attacked a Kharkiv military factory overnight Sunday into Monday. According to the Russian Defense Ministry, the production workshops of an armored vehicle repair factory were hit by the missile attack. Earlier, the head of the local Ukrainian military administration, Oleh Synehoubov, announced that a company in the city had been targeted by “four S-300 guided missiles”.
- Russia shot down several Ukrainian drones from Sunday to Monday In annexed Crimea, the Moscow region, and the Belgorod and Voronezh regions near Ukraine, the Russian Defense Ministry said there was no damage or injuries.
- Moscow and Kiev face off at the International Court of Justice (ICJ) from Monday in a proceeding initiated by Ukraine. It accuses Russia of misusing genocide allegations to justify its invasion in 2022.
- Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi is expected to arrive in Russia from Monday for security-related discussions. His ministry announced on Monday.
- International community to ‘unite even closer’ to confront escalating military cooperation between Russia and North KoreaThe South Korean president made the promise on Sunday as North Korean leader Kim Jong-un wrapped up his visit to the Russian Far East.
- Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov, a loyal ally of Vladimir Putin in Russia, issued a statement on Sunday. Video His, undatedqualifies as “lie” Rumors spread that his health was deteriorating.
Watch our live broadcast from Saturday 16th September by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine
Report. Kyiv is gradually losing Ukrainian children deported to Russia
facts. On the Black Sea, Kiev is trying to build another grain cycle corridor
Report. Iseom’s stigma, a year after his release
Video. Kim Jong-un and Vladimir Putin met in Russia
facts. The meeting between Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un marks the beginning of a strengthened and somewhat secret cooperation.
Encryption. With the meeting between Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un, Pyongyang wants to show that its influence extends beyond Northeast Asia.
editorial. Kim-Putin: The Disturbing Summit of the Pariahs
Encryption. In Ukraine, confusion over holding elections in the midst of war
Chronic. Sylvie Kaufman: “Nineteen months later, don’t talk to the “heroes of Ukraine” returning from the front about a clean war or a future war.
Review. “Memory in the Face of Russian Repression”, Vladimir Putin’s “Ideological Enemy” Monograph
cards. Maps of the war in Ukraine since the start of the Russian invasion in February 2022
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”