Cover Image: Ariel Shalit / AB
- 13 Israelis and four Thai nationals were released from Gaza on the evening of Saturday 25 November. In separate statements, the Israeli military and Qatari Foreign Ministry spokesman Majid al-Ansari announced that seventeen hostages had been freed and handed over to the Red Cross before returning to Israel via Egypt. More releases are scheduled for Sunday afternoon, the third day of a cease-fire between Israel and Hamas.
- 39 Palestinian prisoners, women and teenagers under the age of 19, imprisoned by the Jewish state were released immediately on Saturday evening. Celebrations were held on the West Bank.
- 6 Palestinians were killed by Israeli forces in the West Bank on Saturday evening, according to the Palestinian Ministry of Health. The Palestinian Red Cross said the Israeli army was operating in the West Bank, particularly in Jenin. “Preventing and preventing EMS crews from reaching the injured and continuing to search for ambulances”. Organizational soldiers said “Besieged Jenin General Hospital and Ibn Sina Hospital”.
- Filled with water, food and medicine, 248 trucks entered Gaza through the Rafah crossing, south of the Palestinian enclave, on Friday 24 November and Saturday 25 November.A cease-fire between Hamas and Israel ended in the first days.
- An agreement reached Wednesday between the Israeli government and the Islamist group provides for the exchange of fifty women and children held by Hamas. Against Palestinian prisoners, as well“A Peace in the Fight” for four days.
- In London, the rally in support of the Palestinians continues, with tens of thousands of Britons marching again on Saturday.Call for a lasting cease-fire in Gaza.
- The latest Hamas report released on Wednesday says 14,854 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli bombardment of Gaza since the start of the war. The Islamic Movement notes that 6,150 of the deaths recorded to date are children. Also, 36,000 people were injured, the same source said.
Find our live demo by clicking this link.
Read all our articles on the war between Israel and Hamas
Encounter. Suspended from negotiations, families of hostages between agony and anger
narrative. Israel-Palestine, Two Families in the Rise of History
cards. Yahya Sinouar’s route from the Khan Younes refugee camp to the leader of the October 7 attack
Encryption. In Morocco, Carrefour and McDonald’s groups have been targeted for boycotts in the wake of the war in Gaza.
Report. “Sense of betrayal” among Dagestan’s Jews after anti-Semitic riots
Investigation. A kaleidoscope of motivations at Parisian rallies against the war on Gaza
Encryption. The Jewish state was still united behind its army
facts. Yemen’s Houthis open new front in Red Sea
Encryption. In Gaza, the battle for gasoline is critical to the enclave’s survival
Video investigation. An Israeli shell hit Al-Shifa Hospital
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”