Cover Image: OLEKSANDR KUBRAKOV via X / Oleksandr Kubrakov via REUTERS
- Two people were killed in Russian attacks in Donetsk and Sumy regions. A 74-year-old woman was killed in shelling in Pokrovsky district on Saturday, and another in attacks on Yunakivska.
- Ukrainian Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal held his first meeting with Benny Pritzker, the Special Representative for the Reconstruction of the Ukrainian Economy, on Saturday. The World Bank estimates that Ukraine will need $400 billion (about €375 billion).
- Westerners “Fight Directly” Russia in Ukraine, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov accused on Saturday. On the sidelines of the United Nations (UN) General Assembly ” We call it “hybrid warfare,” but that doesn’t change the reality.”He added, financial aid, weapons and “Mercenaries” From Western countries.
- Deputy Prime Minister for Occupied Territories and Reunification Irina Vereshchuk asked Ukrainians. “Get out of Crimea”Until the territory was taken back from the Russians who annexed the peninsula in 2014.
- A new series of missiles struck Crimea’s Sevastopol on SaturdayAccording to Russian officials, the day after the Ukrainian attack on the headquarters of the Russian Black Sea Fleet.
- Ukrainian Armed Forces “Continue their attack on the Zaporizhia front near Verbov, forcing the enemy to abandon their positions”, The General Staff of the Ukrainian Army reported on Saturday in its daily update
- Former head of the Russian space agency Roscosmos and nationalist Dmitry Rogoshin has been appointed senator for the Moscow-occupied Zaporizhia region in southern Ukraine.The Regional Governor announced.
Watch our live broadcast from Saturday 23rd September by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine
Investigation. In Russia lies are a weapon of destruction
true Ukraine breaks Russian naval blockade in Black Sea
true Poland, a heavyweight in military aid to Ukraine
Report. Romanians remain silent in the face of Russian drones
editorial. Loss of Poland
Investigation. Belarus transfers thousands of Ukrainian children to be forcibly Russified
Encryption. Volodymyr Zelensky defends Ukrainian cause in US Congress amid budget crisis
Review. “Russo-Ukrainian War”By Serhii Plokhy: A masterful perspective on conflict
cards. Maps of the war in Ukraine since the start of the Russian invasion in February 2022
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”