- In the east. Prior to the attack, which was announced by Russian troops, especially in the face of intense bombardment, civilians continued to flee from the Ukrainian-controlled cities of Kramatorsk, Slovensk and most of the east. Ukrainian military civil servants fear that if the city of Mariupol falls, it will be the first target of the Russians. “We have to capture Bopasna and launch an attack […] In order to achieve the administrative boundaries of the Donetsk region ”.
- In Mariupol. The strategic port of the Sea of Azov, which has been under constant siege and bombing for more than 40 days, will undoubtedly fall into Russian hands in the days to come. According to the mayor of the city Vadym Boichenko quoted by Reuters, the number of civilians killed exceeds 21,000.
- Kiev region. Since the withdrawal of the Russian army, life in the Ukrainian capital has slowly returned to normal, but For already documented atrocities New bodies are discovered every day. Authorities have so far found the bodies of 403 people believed to have been killed by Russian forces, city mayor Anatoly Fedoruk said.
- America does not “Can confirm” Recent allegations that chemical weapons were used in Mariupol. The United States has said“Reliable information” On the possibility of using Russia“Chemical agents” In his attack to capture the city of Mariupol. But US diplomat Anthony Blingen noted that Washington was not. “Can confirm” Recent allegations Posted Tuesday by Ukrainian Azov Regiment.
- Vladimir Putin: Invasion of Ukraine “unavoidable”Negotiations have stalled. For the first time since the start of the war, the Russian president has appeared in public outside Moscow. “Military action”According to the official Kremlin, and the conflict with the Ukrainian forces “Anti-Russian” He said it was inevitable.
- Volodymyr Zelensky also calls for EU sanctions. In Lithuania, a former Soviet republic that is now a member of the European Union and NATO, the Ukrainian president has been critical of sanctions. “Because Europe still wants cooperation, trade and the status quo. “.
- The President of Germany wanted to visit Q, but the Ukrainian government did not “Do not like”. Frank-Walter Steinmeier said the Ukrainian government did not want him to come to Kiev. “I was willing to do it, but, frankly, I should have noticed it, I did not want it in Kiev.”he said.
- The EU continues to discuss new sanctions. It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post.
- More than 4.6 million Ukrainian refugees since the war began. Including men, women and children More than half went to Poland and chose to stay or move to another country. In total, nearly twelve million people, more than a quarter of Ukraine’s population, had to flee their homes, crossing the border to reach neighboring countries or taking refuge elsewhere in Ukraine. , UN.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Report. Kyiv is being revived after Russian troops withdrew from the north of the country
Encryptions. In Germany, the government itself is divided over the issue of arms supplies to Ukraine
True. The Society General ceases its operations in Russia
Portrait. The world, according to Putin: the cross and the banner
Video. In Borodianka, a situation “Very cruel” Than the cat
Grandstand. “Images of the Boutcha massacre made it possible to immediately dismantle the Russian campaign.”
You can find out Our life yesterday In this link.
“Why was my question not published? ⁇ : How? ‘Or’ What “World” Manages contributions on live tracks