Cover Image: via Sputnik / REUTERS
- Vladimir Putin is ready to renew the grain deal “Removal of Restrictions on the Export of Russian Agricultural Products”. Vladimir Putin said on Monday he was ready to reopen a grain deal allowing Ukrainian grain exports through the Black Sea, provided his demands were met. “We will do this once all agreements on the removal of export restrictions on Russian agricultural products are fully implemented.”Vladimir Putin said during a press conference with his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Sochi, southern Russia.
- Russia said on Monday morning that it had destroyed four fast military missiles in the Black Sea. According to the Russian Defense Ministry, the boats were carrying « Landing crews of the Armed Forces of Ukraine traveled in the direction » From Cape Darkhankhout, located west of the annexed Crimean Peninsula.
- Between Sunday and Monday night, Moscow announced that it had shot down a Ukrainian drone off the coast of Crimea and a second over Russia’s Kursk region.Ukraine border.
- President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky announced on Sunday evening that his Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov will be replaced by Rustem Umerov.. Mr. Reznikov is embroiled in a corruption case. “The war has been going on for more than five hundred and fifty days. I believe the Ministry needs new approaches”The President of Ukraine explained.
- The Ukrainian army made significant progress on Russian defense lines in southern Ukraine, one of his senior generals told a British daily Guardian. “We are now between the first and second lines of defense.” The Russians announced that General Oleksandr Tarnovsky was in charge of the counteroffensive in the south.
Watch our live broadcast from Sunday 3rd September by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine
Encryption. In Ukraine, a minister and the fall of an oligarch
Investigation. Why Russia Is Increasing Drone Strikes Against Ports in Southern Ukraine
Interview. Yuri Felstinsky, historian: “Nothing will change in Russia until the security services are removed”
Report. Elite Tennis Center in Cannes, home of Russian players
Encryption. Critical support from US strategists for Q’s counteroffensive
Encounter. Dmytro Kuleba, Ukrainian Foreign Minister: “Russia has become Europe’s biggest enemy”
Encryption. Robotine, the first Ukrainian breach of Russian defense lines
Report. Angry Ukrainian soldiers on the train connecting the front and rear, between Kiev and Kramatorsk
cards. Maps of the war in Ukraine since the start of the Russian invasion in February 2022
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”