Cover Image: State Emergency Service of Ukraine / via REUTERS
- Ukrainian military announces breach of first Russian defense line near Zaporizhia, in southeastern Ukraine. According to Ukrainian General Oleksandr Tarnovsky, who was responsible for this counterattack, the advance was sanctioned weeks after the demining. He said the advance of Ukrainian troops should be faster now that Russian forces have devoted most of their resources to building the front line.
- According to the Donetsk Regional Prosecutor’s Office, Two people were killed and two others injured in Saturday’s blast in Waulthar townIn eastern Ukraine.
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky welcomed on Saturday “Ukrainian forces are advancing”. “All told, we’re moving forward”The Ukrainian president explained in a message on X (formerly Twitter) with several photos of Ukrainian soldiers. “It’s the most important thing.”
- The Nobel Foundation announced on Saturday that it will not invite the Russian ambassador to the Nobel Prize ceremony in Stockholm in December., following the furore caused by his call the previous day. This result is described as follows “Triumph of Humanity” Ukrainian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Oleg Nikolenko.
- A Ukrainian court on Saturday ordered two months in prison for businessman Ihor Kolomoisky, accused of fraud and money laundering.A stunning result against one of the country’s most powerful businessmen.
Watch our live broadcast from Saturday 2nd September by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine
Investigation. Why Russia Is Increasing Drone Strikes Against Ports in Southern Ukraine
Interview. Yuri Felstinsky, historian: “Nothing will change in Russia until the security services are removed”
Report. Elite Tennis Center in Cannes, home of Russian players
Encryption. Critical support from US strategists for Q’s counteroffensive
Encounter. Dmytro Kuleba, Ukrainian Foreign Minister: “Russia has become Europe’s biggest enemy”
Encryption. Robotine, the first Ukrainian breach of Russian defense lines
Report. Angry Ukrainian soldiers on the train connecting the front and rear, between Kiev and Kramatorsk
cards. Maps of the war in Ukraine since the start of the Russian invasion in February 2022
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”